Into The Night - feat. Danny Danzi, Hugo Ribeiro & Dan Picknell

Bapu

On 11/4/2021 at 7:42 AM, mark skinner said:

Another Great collaboration and a Killer performance on Everyone's part.  I agree with Tom about the lyric change , I figured you were just trying to keep the lyrics from being too predictable. I've listened a bunch of times over several days and each time the opening  "into"  word at the start of the choruses seems to have a slight timing issue. There's a glitch in there somewhere that may have been copied and pasted. More obvious to me on the first 2 choruses. Anyway something to look at if you do another mix.  Another Highly impressive job .       mark

Thanks for your insights. Dan delivered his vocal tracks as continuous wav files. I'll have to pay more attention if/when a remix is done.  

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 7:51 AM, freddy j said:

It is great to hear another post by y'all.  Love the in-your-face lyrics (renews the attitude when rock-'n-roll first started).  It all works great ---- playing, vocals and some good mix/mastering.  Impressive indeed!

Thanks freddy j

On 11/6/2021 at 12:11 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

The vocal by Dan is quite impressive - nicely done there.  The mix sounded excellent - I could hear everything clearly.  

Well done guys.

Thanks Douglas

On 11/9/2021 at 2:11 PM, Leizer said:

Nice mix, good blend of sounds. The guitar solos are outstanding! Great work everyone. 😎

Thanks Lasse

On 11/15/2021 at 6:32 AM, daryl1968 said:

I thoroughly enjoyed working on this one mate - sounds the shizzle

It would not have 'become' without you mate.

On 11/18/2021 at 3:57 AM, Wookiee said:

Nothing less than what what I would expect from this group of miscreants.  Mix works on the Adam's

Miscreants is an understatement Wookiee 🙂 

On 11/19/2021 at 4:30 PM, Fred's Gratis Scores said:

I've always liked that doubled guitar sound. Love the line "They days got longer, so did my hair". lol! :D

Thanks for listening. That line is a direct nod to my 16 months without a haircut.

On 11/20/2021 at 11:33 AM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Good tune & performances, enjoyed the track.

Thanks HS

On 12/4/2021 at 1:37 PM, Zargg said:

Great song! Sounds great as well.

Good work all around 👍

All the best.

Thanks mate.

• 2 years later...