Free: 4 New Unify Libraries for Spitfire LABS

abacab

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Unify is pretty pretty good. 

Yep! The only thing that really worries me about Unify is that it may nudge me closer to splurging on Omnisphere. 🤪

So far my investment in Unify has been minimal, even with the cost of the core Unify program and a few additional PluginGuru libraries for it. They have provided many free "Unified" patch libraries for synths that I already owned. So it has been a very fruitful adventure with Skippy!

I have held out for years by resisteing an Omnisphere purchase, mostly on principle that I don't want to spend $500 on a virtual instrument that I cannot test drive first!

So in the meantime, I have spent over $500 on some other very fine virtual instruments. No regrets! Don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything.

But the available Omnisphere libraries for Unify keep expanding, dang-it! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

^^^ Should be along any decade now.

abacab, although you can't test drive Omnisphere you can certainly hear it. Watch Avatar, or a BBC nature documentary. It's all over the place. As for justifying the price tag, consider that it can replace every synth you have. Or ever wanted to have. I'd still rate Kontakt the better investment, but put the two together and you're pretty much set for VIs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

^^^ Should be along any decade now.

abacab, although you can't test drive Omnisphere you can certainly hear it. Watch Avatar, or a BBC nature documentary. It's all over the place. As for justifying the price tag, consider that it can replace every synth you have. Or ever wanted to have. I'd still rate Kontakt the better investment, but put the two together and you're pretty much set for VIs.

Well I have crossed over to the full Kontakt 6 this year, so I'm halfway over the fence, LOL!!! 🤣

Added some instruments from Indiginus to Kontakt and they are sweet! The Resonator, The Steel, and The Fiddle. Plus Luftrum Bioscape for atmospheres.

And in addition, I have the entire IK Multimedia collection, Arturia V Collection 8, and the Korg Collection 3. Also u-he Repro, AAS Chromaphone with all the add-on banks, Spitfire BBCSO Core, a nice Cherry Audio collection, including Voltage Modular Core, and the SynthMaster Everything bundle. Plus too many others to mention!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

Sounds like you're pretty much loaded for bear already. So never mind. You don't need Omnisphere.

btw, if you like The Resonator and The Steel, check out Delta Blues Slide Guitar. It's my favorite of the bunch. Well, if you don't count Renaxxance. But that's a whole 'nother animal.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

Sounds like you're pretty much loaded for bear already. So never mind. You don't need Omnisphere.

btw, if you like The Resonator and The Steel, check out Delta Blues Slide Guitar. It's my favorite of the bunch. Well, if you don't count Renaxxance. But that's a whole 'nother animal.

It's amazing what Tracy Collins of Indiginus has accomplished! My first library of his that I experienced was his collaboration with Sonic Scores on Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra for Kontakt Player.

The full orchestra patch in there is tons of fun to jam on! I heard thatTracy requested that preset personally.

12 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Dawg-gone, BF I just bought Renaxxance and The Fiddle and felt all full and satisfied.  Now I've got to get Delta Blues Slide Guitar.  Is there a bottom to this hole?