Focusrite - Plug -in collective freebies for 10/2021

Jacques Boileau

The new Focusrite Plug-in Collective are out. Not visible yet on their Plug-in Collective page, but if you go to your account you will see them. They are these 2 plug-ins, an analog delay and a tube amp.

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/#/pages/product?id=300808669

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/#/pages/product?id=300975099

But be carful, when I tried to get them this morning it wasn't working properly. The instructions state that you must add both plugins to your cart and then redeem de code. The total should be 0$ for both plugin, but however I tried it would only zero one of the plugins not both. I will wait a few days until this get ironed out before getting them.

• Like 4

Statement from Focusrite:

WE ARE AWARE OF AN ISSUE WHERE IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO REDEEM ONE OF THE PLUG-INS USING THE COUPON CODE BUT NOT BOTH. WE ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS AND RECOMMEND YOU CHECK BACK HERE AT 17:00 GMT ON FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER FOR AN UPDATE.

There's also an offer on the FAST Plugin Bundle

Get FAST Bundle for:

UK: £6.67 inc VAT per month or £99.99 inc VAT as a one time price.

EU: €6.67 ex VAT per month or €99.99 ex VAT as a one time price.

US: $6.67 ex TAX per month or $99.99 ex TAX as a one time price.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, stony said:

Statement from Focusrite:

WE ARE AWARE OF AN ISSUE WHERE IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO REDEEM ONE OF THE PLUG-INS USING THE COUPON CODE BUT NOT BOTH. WE ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS AND RECOMMEND YOU CHECK BACK HERE AT 17:00 GMT ON FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER FOR AN UPDATE.

Good, wasn't there when I jumped on it this morning.

Yep, just did a refresh and there it is!

• Like 1

Noooice.  I have all their stuff except the delay.  VPRE-2C is pretty rad.  Guess we'll have to wait till they figure it out.  

I also copped the FAST Plugin Bundle.  It didn't show up in my software tab in the focusrite website, so I had to go here:  https://collective.focusrite.com  And if you select "download all", you'll still have to download each individually.  I mention it in case someone here has the same issue.

• Like 1

Ha!  Getting these helped remind me that I had downloaded but never installed these two free plugins:

RS-W2395C

1950 MEETS 2019

The W2395c is a classic Baxandall EQ combined with a powerful and beautifully sounding mid band. As solitary or complementing equalizer with that special something, its particular tone and slightly interactive bands let your tracks stand out big time. In close cooperation with its creator, analog mastermind Roger Schult, we are delighted to offer this amazing plugin completely for free.

CONTROL AND SHAPE

The W2395c excels in controlling the midrange within the context of broad tonal shaping of bass and treble. The high shelf is great for carving out percussive sounds as well as opening or darkening instruments and voices. The partnering low band provides a precise and solid grip on the sub frequencies, while the mids manage the balancing act between natural and beefy with stunning ease.

STRAIGHT YET FLEXIBLE

Operating the W2395c is as straight forward as it gets, and still the few controls provide great flexibility. The low band can be switched from 80 to 110 Hz, the highs from 2 to 5 kHz, and the semi-parametric mids offer 3 different Q factors to choose from. The drive control is a plugin-exclusive extra for adding some nice grit to its supernaturally natural tone character.

FREELY YOURS

With its super intuitive controls and musically interacting curves, the W2395c is a special and unique gem in the world of equalizers. It enhances anything from very dynamic sources like vocals or drums to harsh cymbals or dull sounding guitars and synths – and it does an excellent job on the mix buss as well. A truly exciting EQ experience is waiting for you… right now, all free.

VREV-666

STEEL WIRE STYLE

The VREV-666 is an incredibly rare spring reverb from the 1960s that was initially designed to alter the apparent acoustic properties of listening environments. Originally built for the BBC, this compact studio legend oozes the typical rich, bouncy, and unpredictable vibe of a true electromechanical reverb in a very authentic way.

AMBIENCE WITH ATTITUDE

The VREV-666 is not the most realistic reverb in the world – and that’s the beauty of it. Sending any signal through its springs will always result in something vibrant and charismatic. It can add an edge to your vocals, dirty ambience to your synth, gritty room tone to your guitar and bass, or some cool finishing textures to your favorite instruments...you name it.

48 minutes ago, alex satt said:

imho focusrite had to provide separate codes for each

There's a process.  

1928028752_ScreenShot2021-10-29at6_43_44AM.thumb.png.ac8f6efaf2d690bf6db6cccffc41dd26.png

People buying focusrite gear to get in on the collective take note if you plan on buying more than one piece of Focusrite gear, create a new account for each.  

I purchased the Dozer pedal separately (it was $6.46 with code SHUDDER21).  I highly recommend you demo their other stuff if you haven't already.  

VCL-515.  Dope.

VCL-864U.  Dope.

VCL-25A. Dope.

VPRE-2C.  Dope.  

For real, I'll own all their stuff by the time this sale ends.  

Edited by e-cue