Best Service Pumpkin Codes

cclarry

HBS, definitely. 
I loathe an MBA like I loathe WUP, but Hollywood Backup Singers is a better choice than Voices of Soul for three reasons: it’s got the divine CC White as does VoS, it’s got the Pink Floyd sisters and it’s got the word builder,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fleer said:

HBS, definitely. 
I loathe an MBA like I loathe WUP, but Hollywood Backup Singers is a better choice than Voices of Soul for three reasons: it’s got the divine CC White as does VoS, it’s got the Pink Floyd sisters and it’s got the word builder,

Thank you (and @cclarry) for your comments.  I singled you out because I remember you extolling HBS in the HOOPUS thread on VI.  Boy, we need a glossary for the acronyms.  I am watching a YT on the word builder now.  Sounds better than I expected.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Max Arwood said:

Anyone ever use goliath? I have a bunch of old GM files. I have been using the Roland (can’t remember the version) synth.  I wonde how much better Goliath might be. I usually start with the Roland and start substituting instruments from there. 

Sorry I have no experience with Goliath, but do consider IKMultimedia Sampletank.  There are a couple threads here that mention a "Group Buy" that will get you some bang for your buck.  I think Sampletank was my first foray down the slippery slope of computer software instruments.  I started with a Roland "SoundCanvas" hardware MIDI box a few decades and terabytes ago.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

It brings down the EBX 3 pack to 129$, which is almost half price of the regular price of 3 EZ bass extensions. 
Does the extensions are good enough to buy them on top of EZ Bass?

thanks! That's the best ebx expansion price against other retails, it seems, even before the bonus coins.

The main EzBass software with no extra expansions is also brought down to that same $129 price with the coupon. I wonder what the odds the main software will get a better sale at black friday...

For other toontrack stuff, it looks like ezdrum/keys generic midi 6-packs and ezx 3-packs are less expensive other places, like thomann, even with the pumpkin code.

Edited by mister_tea

this is likely to expire within hours, but saw one thing of interest for superior drummer users:

Decades, Death&Darkness, and Rock Foundry SDXes are $89, and you get a few dollars back in loyalty credit. You could apply a $10 coupon to make them $76.

Some but not all older SDXes are that price as well. Older SDXes will be on sale for around $100 during November but these three are excluded from that. For the first two I wonder if they accidentally marked the wrong ones down.

Larry posted the Toontrack november deals; the coupon here for ezbass or ezdrummer 2 might beat toontrack's offer, which is just bonus EZX and bass midi for those two. Or, since you get the bonus stuff when registering, you can keep the serial until Toontrack's sales start and you might get the discount today and the free item tomorrow? It is also possible resellers will discount further during November, never any guarantees in life especially with respect to taxes or music software sales.

Just grabbed Decades SDX using the suggested process above (thanks, Larry) -- I'd been waiting over a year to pick up Decades SDX, and didn't think I'd ever be able to pick it up new for $77.  Yeah, saw in Larry's notice that Decades SDX wouldn't qualify for the discount, but it does... at least at the moment from BestService. 

• Great Idea 1