IK GB recommendation

Patricio Campos

2 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I'm a little sad as this has been a fun ride

It has been a mixed bag.  Got lots of amazing products, but many hours of my life were wasted with stress of selections, telling people about the deal, checking every couple hours to see how the progress was coming along for more freebies, etc.  Then there is the need for a new hard drive due to the monsterous size of all these products (coupled with the limited time to download everyhting before having to  pay again)

Still going through stress as a good friend hasn't had the time to go to the store and buy a physical product (the deal would be worthless for him without an interface) and it has gotten to the point that a shipment would be far to risky to not make the registration deadline.

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Got in again for $50 to get those peddles and thangs. 

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

It has been a mixed bag.  Got lots of amazing products, but many hours of my life were wasted with stress of selections, telling people about the deal, checking every couple hours to see how the progress was coming along for more freebies, etc.  Then there is the need for a new hard drive due to the monsterous size of all these products (coupled with the limited time to download everyhting before having to  pay again)

Still going through stress as a good friend hasn't had the time to go to the store and buy a physical product (the deal would be worthless for him without an interface) and it has gotten to the point that a shipment would be far to risky to not make the registration deadline.

Yep, thinking to go in again at $50 for the little things and reduce selection stress!

• Like 1

If I had it to do over again, I would have bought UNO Synth or UNO Drum for a few bucks more to get in and got Sampletron II as a freebie. Instead I bought Sampletron II for $112 which is still a very good deal, and got a bunch of cheaper freebies.

10 hours ago, Brett said:

If I had it to do over again, I would have bought UNO Synth or UNO Drum for a few bucks more to get in and got Sampletron II as a freebie. Instead I bought Sampletron II for $112 which is still a very good deal, and got a bunch of cheaper freebies.

I would say that you did OK, since SampleTron 2 got you in at the $199 GB freebie level, which covers most of the good stuff!

• Like 1

Grabbed Amplitube 

Choosed already Modo Drum and Sample tron 2 , worth of those alone , Sampletank is too heavy with GB can we install only the app or the SE is already like the big one without library ?

Another Question @Peter - IK Multimedia i installed demo of B3 and modo drums , do i need ot re install or authorise demo is exactly like the full thing ?

Thks and much love to IK with all those deals around , this one makes them looks like mainstream media ...lol 

• Haha 1