BFD Updated to 3.4.3.7

cclarry

Yeah, I rolled back to the FX 3.3. Version. Drew is a good guy, and helped me on a few things post migration. But in the end, I got tired of too many wonky stability issues. If they solve these, I’ll come back because I REALLY dig the sounds, but until then…

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cclarry said:

Run the BFD Installer to update

As someone who owns, but never installed, BFD Eco who had recently contemplated upgrading to the full version of BFD, I've seen so many of these threads with nightmare problems for BFD -- and I've had nightmare problems with other software from the same parent company -- that I found the key word of Larry's original post that sticks in my head while reading these posts is RUN, which seems to be the smart thing to do when InMusic buys a plugin and has a sale (and I don't mean RUN towards InMusic). 

Edited by PavlovsCat

55 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

As someone who owns, but never installed, BFD Eco who had recently contemplated upgrading to the full version of BFD, I've seen so many of these threads with nightmare problems for BFD -- and I've had nightmare problems with other software from the same parent company -- that I found the key word of Larry's original post that sticks in my head while reading these posts is RUN, which seems to be the smart thing to do when InMusic buys a plugin and has a sale (and I don't mean RUN towards InMusic). 

You know it’s funny, given my complaints above, but if I were you I would get the upgrade, on maybe the 50/50 chance that they get things straightened out. I like the sounds that much-they just seem more organic and real to me than the Toontrack stuff (which is great stuff).

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

You know it’s funny, given my complaints above, but if I were you I would get the upgrade, on maybe the 50/50 chance that they get things straightened out. I like the sounds that much-they just seem more organic and real to me than the Toontrack stuff (which is great stuff).

THIS.

• Like 1