love's eyes opened

thegaltieribrothers

Love this tune, the poppy 80's, the vocals. Maybe the drums could do with just a bit less presence when you are singing? Maybe cut the reverb a bit on the drums when you are singing?  

You could cut the drums completely from 2:03 to 2:06, let that vocal transition pop out a bit more for impact? Just a thought.

Quite good in a 1986 kind of way - thanks!

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

Smashing lyrics ! You have loved and lost, that's for sure . Tom has great input when it comes to this song, so it's worth the time to see if he's comments work in the mix. My only crit is that the vocal, although good, seems a little rushed, to me it seems your trying to catch up with the beat, but as said I love the words you chose for the story and like the other guys here the 80's feel.  Well done

ATB

Steve

• Like 1

Great pop song brothers, liking the vocals and lyrics a lot, this was the music that even the clumsy (like me) could dance to back in the day :)

I was thinking as I was listening how that smashing omnipresent long tailed snare sound ruled the 90's . . . and it made me wonder if you've ever tried a version of this with a tighter reverberant snare ? It's such a well crafted song idea, but seems very tied to the 90's by that snare sound. Don't get me wrong, if that's what you were going for, you nailed it !  . . . but still I wonder.

• Like 1