East West Halloween Sale

cclarry

4 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Is anyone using the Fab Four? If so, would love to hear some thoughts. New to the EW world, but just picked up Hollywood Singers, which sounds like it could be amazing once I climb the learning curve. Thanks. 

I have Fab Four and it's quite nice and quite useful if you do "Beatles" type work...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have Fab Four and it's quite nice and quite useful if you do "Beatles" type work...

Thanks for the response. I'm not that good with playing guitar type instruments (especially realistic strumming!) on a MIDI controller. I rely a lot on MIDI patterns that I find that work for a particular song (for example out of GS strummed acoustic or UJam Amber). Have you used third-party MIDI performances/articulations to trigger anything in Fab Four?

3 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Thanks for the response. I'm not that good with playing guitar type instruments (especially realistic strumming!) on a MIDI controller. I rely a lot on MIDI patterns that I find that work for a particular song (for example out of GS strummed acoustic or UJam Amber). Have you used third-party MIDI performances/articulations to trigger anything in Fab Four?

No I haven't Billy...sorry

Not sure if any one can help on something I’m trying to figure out (still waiting to hear from EW). I have Hollywood Singers. There are three voices all blended together. I’d like to isolate them into their individual parts. Is that possible, or can you only use the three of them in a blend?

Voices of Soul features just one singer, who’s also a part of Hollywood Singers. Trying to isolate her in HS.

Thanks. 

12 hours ago, Billy86 said:

Not sure if any one can help on something I’m trying to figure out (still waiting to hear from EW). I have Hollywood Singers. There are three voices all blended together. I’d like to isolate them into their individual parts. Is that possible, or can you only use the three of them in a blend?

Voices of Soul features just one singer, who’s also a part of Hollywood Singers. Trying to isolate her in HS.

Thanks. 

I was thinking about getting HBS but I have this same question. Can you manipulate each voice separately?? 

Answer - No they are locked together.  There are a few solo phrases. Watch this - 

Edited by Max Arwood
Answered both questions
  • Like 1