Dimension pro download?

Centesis

I was told by bandlab to check around here to see if anybody has a dimension pro download? I lost my disc but still have the serial number and am registered, just can't download it and I seriously need it for the projects I was working on. Can anybody help me? It seriously would be one of the most amazing things!

Edited by Centesis

Log into Cakewalk Command Center, or your account at the old Cakewalk website, and your download will be waiting for you.

If you need to reset your password contact support@bandlab.com

BTW, the Dimension Pro installer is 2.9GB...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

I never made a cakewalk account and it's impossible to now. I've talked to support and this is the only solution they could come up with considering my circumstances, I knows it sounds strange, it's why I've waited months to come here to ask. I've tried looking EVERYWHERE for a damn download of dimension pro and it's impossible to find. It sucks, I have the serial code, box and case but no disc. I have it installed on my other PC but I can't transfer it over to my new PC, it's beyond irritating but my own damn fault.

5 hours ago, Centesis said:

I never made a cakewalk account and it's impossible to now. I've talked to support and this is the only solution they could come up with considering my circumstances, I knows it sounds strange, it's why I've waited months to come here to ask. I've tried looking EVERYWHERE for a damn download of dimension pro and it's impossible to find. It sucks, I have the serial code, box and case but no disc. I have it installed on my other PC but I can't transfer it over to my new PC, it's beyond irritating but my own damn fault.

Right, if you never created an account, then you are stuck now. Sorry to hear that!

I am curious how you bought and registered Dim Pro without an account? Didn't that that was possible? It was not legal to transfer a license for any Cakewalk product.

The only thing I could suggest is finding someone willing to share the DVD installer version. At 2.9 GB the Dim Pro installer a bit large to share with any file sharing services.

Edited by abacab

I bought a boxed version back in 2008 or 2009, its been quite some time so I can't really remember how it all happened. I am registered but never made an account with them. Bandlab said to ask around for the installer, I knew it was a long shot but It doesn't seem likely. I was also willing to buy it again but of course, I can't find it anywhere...

Screenshot_20211026-143427.png

13 minutes ago, Centesis said:

I bought a boxed version back in 2008 or 2009, its been quite some time so I can't really remember how it all happened. I am registered but never made an account with them. Bandlab said to ask around for the installer, I knew it was a long shot but It doesn't seem likely. I was also willing to buy it again but of course, I can't find it anywhere...

Screenshot_20211026-143427.png

I sent you and @Mike B a PM about this.