Evolution Series FREE Clar Duduk updated to 2.0

cclarry

Evolution Series introducing the new version for the Free Clar Duduk librarie: World Colors Clar Duduk 2.0. Works with Free Kontakt Player

https://www.evolutionseries.com/portfolio/world-colors-clar-duduk/

Reimagined for Native Instruments Kontakt player 6

We are very excited to bring to you a massive update to our first 'Colors' instrument 'Clar-Duduk'. It is NKS compatible and reimagined with a brand new streamlined user interface. To top that off it now works with the latest free Kontakt player

Clar-Duduk is a cross between a clarinet and the Armenian Duduk. Quite often in our creative journey we only need a flavour of an instrument not an in-depth virtual instrument - just enough to add a bit of worldly magic. Focusing on textural performance, we captured an emotional and lively sound bringing to life the inspiring Clar-Duduk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Why a Duduk?  Why not a chicken?

Evolution had a contest on this freebie when they released it, so I entered. 

It was a nightmare to do, because I didn't know what the articulations were.  I literally had to put masking tape on my keyboard to tell me what each key switch did.  And then, while the contest was on, they added new features. Which was nice, but it meant I had to go back to the drawing board.

Anyway this new version is a big advance.  Essentially each keyswitch gives you three articulations that are clearly marked in the UI.  You can change the articulations either by velocity or modwheel or the CC of your choice.  Well worth getting, particularly if you have an NI keyboard.  You can't beat the price.

PS. I lost the contest, but the consolation prize was a discount on another product.  So I bought their terrific Guzheng.  So... in typical fashion, entering the contest led me to spend more money!

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2