Solid State Logic LMC+ is back for 29.99

jesse g

26 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I did, and not once! :D and for that particular reason (Comprexxor). All the others in T-Racks I already had. But this LMC+ is instant 80-ties, that's sugar for my ears.

Great Idea...and these SSL Plugins are da shiznet!  At this price they're no-brainers for sure!

Hey guys,  I received my LMC+ in my iLok manager and activated it, however, LMC+ is not showing up in my Cakewalk by Bandlab plugin Manager.   any Ideas on resolving this??

All of the other Solid State Logic plugins show in the plugin Manager, only LMC+ is missing and in the iLok Manager it is activate.

If it is in the exclude list in the plug-in manager run a manual scan from Preferences > File > VST  Settings with "Rescan Failed Plug-ins" enabled (make sure to disable the option after scanning).

If it is not in the exclude list either

• run a VST reset from Preferences > File > VST  Settings with "Generate Scan Log" enabled

or

• move the dll and vst3 out of the scan path
  • run a scan
  • put the dll and vst3 back into the scan path
  • run a scan

2 hours ago, jesse g said:

Hey guys,  I received my LMC+ in my iLok manager and activated it, however, LMC+ is not showing up in my Cakewalk by Bandlab plugin Manager.   any Ideas on resolving this??

All of the other Solid State Logic plugins show in the plugin Manager, only LMC+ is missing and in the iLok Manager it is activate.

Hi Jesse
Did you install the plugin?
Activating it does not install the plugin.  I've made this mistake a time or two myself.

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Hi Jesse
Did you install the plugin?
Activating it does not install the plugin.  I've made this mistake a time or two myself.

The Steven,

I purchases the LMC+ from the SSL Website, so it is suppose to appear in my iLok Manager automatically so I can just activate it. That's how I've done it with  the other Solid State Logic plugins that I've purchased from their website.

https://solidstatelogic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002550297-Activating-licences-to-a-location

2 hours ago, scook said:

If it is in the exclude list in the plug-in manager run a manual scan from Preferences > File > VST  Settings with "Rescan Failed Plug-ins" enabled (make sure to disable the option after scanning).

If it is not in the exclude list either

• run a VST reset from Preferences > File > VST  Settings with "Generate Scan Log" enabled

or

• move the dll and vst3 out of the scan path
  • run a scan
  • put the dll and vst3 back into the scan path
  • run a scan

Scook,

I don't see the dll or the Vst3 at all, they don't appear in the C:\Users\Jesse G\AppData\Roaming\Cakewalk\Logs.  I performed a "Find" for SSL and I see all of the other SSL plugins except for LMC+

I've run all of the other scans and nothing has appeared.

29 minutes ago, jesse g said:

The Steven,

I purchases the LMC+ from the SSL Website, so it is suppose to appear in my iLok Manager automatically so I can just activate it. That's how I've done it with  the other Solid State Logic plugins that I've purchased from their website.

https://solidstatelogic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002550297-Activating-licences-to-a-location

Regardless* of where you purchase the plugin from you still need to download the installer and install the plugin, the iLok activation only takes care of the licensing.
*I bought my copy from SSL as well.  The link you provided is only for iLok licensing, not plugin installation.

You can download the Mac or Windows plugin installer from this page:
https://store.solidstatelogic.com/products/ssl-lmc?tab=Documents

Edited by TheSteven

If the plug-ins do not appear in the scan log either

• they were installed somewhere other than the scan path or
  • they were not installed.

iLok activation is not installation.

(Re)run the installer and pay attention to the install paths.

• Like 1

I went to the Solid State logic website and download the LMC+ plugin from support and installed it.  After running a scan the plugin appeared and it's working.  This is the first time I had to install an SSL Plug-in purchased from the Solid State Logic website.  I usually jut go to the iLok manager and activate it and it shows in Cakewalk Plugin Manager after scanning.

Oh well, it works now.

Thanks everyone!!