EJ13

Virtual drums play triplets when single clicked with mouse. Why and how?

The virtual drums are playing and recording triplets even tough I'm only clicking it once. Does anyone know how to change this or what is causing it?

Sounds there is a short delay in the routing!  

But first look at the Midi input! Can you install Midi-Ox and look what's coming in? Perhaps you have a midi loop created somewhere.

Then record a few bars and look at the recorded midi if there are 3 notes or just one.

If there is just one note recorded, it must have to do with an audio delay/loopback.

Try to increase and decrease your latency and see what happens. Sounds like an effect somewhere in the inserts or sends!

Bassman.

Thanks to everyone that responded. I put my computer in high performance mode and it appears to have solved the issue. 

1 hour ago, EJ13 said:

Thanks to everyone that responded. I put my computer in high performance mode and it appears to have solved the issue. 

Glad that fixed it, but what a weird fix! :) But hey, as is the case with computers so often its best to just be thankful for it working I guess.  For what its worth I thought it sounded kind of groovy with that triplet thing going on. 

• Haha 1