Babylon Is Rising

Citizen Regen

Really great song and very well done ! Has a great atmosphere, like the sum of the parts together make it even stronger. I'm not up on metal mixing, for me if the lyrics weren't written here I would have missed some of them and they are good. The vocal is great in tone and expression, as are all the parts, maybe just a little up in the mix would be clearer ? guitar slightly lower at times? Maybe just my listening space. Love the drums. enjoyed this song very much 

ps I have one called Babylon is Falling from my reggae band days ha. 

Edited by treesha
  • Like 2

On 10/23/2021 at 5:04 AM, Jesse Screed said:

The All Starz!

This is one super group that is truly a super group, not just a bunch of names dropped to earn clicks, but a an amalgamation of artistic elements producing a novel compound.

Thakee sai Screed.

On 10/25/2021 at 1:55 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Guys

Sounded great, loved the track. I did notice that slight dip that Mark mentioned, but otherwise, all good

Nigel

The guys in the band call me a dip Nigel

Thanks for the listen

On 10/29/2021 at 3:48 PM, antler said:

Wow - that was cool; well done everyone! As someone that enjoys symphonic metal (in addition to other genres too) I loved the overall sound of the mix, and the guitar solo.

My only comment on the mix is that metal is usually compressed a tiny bit more, with a bit more emphasis on the low end. I realise that it's quite nice to not overly squash the mix though.

Thanks for listening and the comments antler.

On 10/29/2021 at 11:13 PM, noynekker said:

Pretty epic piece here dudes ! Forum all stars all around.  The vocals are so well done and mixed in here, super clarity in a very busy mix  . . . nice.

Just a pleasure to listen to how the band comes together here . . . wow, was this all done virtually, remotely ?

Thanks noynekker.

Yes, this was all done remotely. 

On 11/13/2021 at 2:01 PM, treesha said:

Really great song and very well done ! Has a great atmosphere, like the sum of the parts together make it even stronger. I'm not up on metal mixing, for me if the lyrics weren't written here I would have missed some of them and they are good. The vocal is great in tone and expression, as are all the parts, maybe just a little up in the mix would be clearer ? guitar slightly lower at times? Maybe just my listening space. Love the drums. enjoyed this song very much 

ps I have one called Babylon is Falling from my reggae band days ha. 

Thanks treesha

On 11/18/2021 at 3:51 AM, Wookiee said:

Heavy is, as heavy does, sounds OK here.

🙂 

On 11/19/2021 at 4:23 PM, Fred's Gratis Scores said:

That lead synth is so smooth, love it!

Thanks for the listen.

On 11/30/2021 at 1:31 AM, Michael Fogarty said:

hey, look at all these famous chaps. Thanks for including the credits and Cakewalk names. Nice to know who played what. Is this an online collab? Who pieced it together and mixed?

Yes, it's an online collab. I did the final mix/master with approval/input from the other members.