Check your e-mail! Plugin Alliance survey is back (with a $25 voucher upon completion)

Luc

13 minutes ago, jesse g said:

I got the voucher without receiving the survey.

It expires on November 24

Should be valid until Jan 31, 2022...? Are you sure you're not talking about the regular monthly $25 voucher that everyone has received this month?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Should be valid until Jan 31, 2022...? Are you sure you're not talking about the regular monthly $25 voucher that everyone has received this month?

I don't know, I got my first $25 voucher so I am claiming every $25 voucher.   LOL

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Pretty sure it's your monthly voucher... so now you can use both :) 

I just got my voucher for $25 expiring Jan 2022.  

Thanks.

"Thank You for Completing Our 2021 Survey

We’re committed to delivering the best products and services you need for your productions, and your feedback will help us achieve that. To thank you for your participation with this survey, we'd like to reward you with a $25 Voucher (Minimum Net Order Value $39)."

Edited by jesse g

Your $25 Voucher:
USERSURVEY21QFK8H0T9

This voucher will expire January 31, 2022 and can be used on a minimum order of $39 (Net Order Value). Please note that this voucher cannot be combined with some of our other vouchers, for example the monthly loyalty vouchers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2021 at 3:18 AM, stony said:

Your $25 Voucher:
USERSURVEY21QFK8H0T9

This voucher will expire January 31, 2022 and can be used on a minimum order of $39 (Net Order Value). Please note that this voucher cannot be combined with some of our other vouchers, for example the monthly loyalty vouchers.

Thanks for kindly posting the survey voucher! I was able to get the AMEK EQ 200 for peanuts!🎈

Edited by Sammy D
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...