Check your e-mail! Plugin Alliance survey is back (with a $25 voucher upon completion)

Luc

User Survey 2021

Today we would like to ask you for your feedback. It will help us make better products, create more relevant content, and design better experiences.

In return you'll get a $25 voucher. You can use it on any plugin (minimum spend $39). This voucher is valid until Jan 31, 2022.

Thank you for your time!

Your PA team

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, antler said:

USB and SD cards are actually viable though; almost no-one has a floppy drive anymore, and the data limit is 1.4mb - some hyper compression needed there 😁

What you have never released a 96khz MP3 of a 2 minute single on floppy before?  You haven't lived!

(I have a box of floppy drives around, digging the computer out of a closet that could actually read them would be the trouble).  

Edited by Brian Walton

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 2:02 PM, cclarry said:

me either...must have been a "select" set of people who got the email

Obviously it was sent to those of us who still have floppy disks  on their systems.
(got 2 of those 'systems' buried in the garage... I'd get rid of them but I'd have to dig them out first)

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Obviously it was sent to those of us who still have floppy disks  on their systems.

You were lucky. I do keep a USB 3.5" floppy drive around, e.g. in case I need to dig out ancient midi files from Dynaware Ballade, but they didn't ask me the fun questions, only boring ones about subscription models and brand awareness.