Luc

Check your e-mail! Plugin Alliance survey is back (with a $25 voucher upon completion)

User Survey 2021

Today we would like to ask you for your feedback. It will help us make better products, create more relevant content, and design better experiences.

In return you'll get a $25 voucher. You can use it on any plugin (minimum spend $39). This voucher is valid until Jan 31, 2022.

Thank you for your time!

Your PA team

• Like 4

image.png.70bbf466f57d7b54267cd065a2964f5b.png

Love the fact that you can answer Floppy Disc to On which media do you release your music/tracks?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, antler said:

image.png.70bbf466f57d7b54267cd065a2964f5b.png

Love the fact that you can answer Floppy Disc to On which media do you release your music/tracks?

I thought the same, and oddly USB or SD cards were mysteriously missing, which I've actually seen used a couple times.

• Like 3

USB and SD cards are actually viable though; almost no-one has a floppy drive anymore, and the data limit is 1.4mb - some hyper compression needed there¬†ūüėĀ

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, antler said:

USB and SD cards are actually viable though; almost no-one has a floppy drive anymore, and the data limit is 1.4mb - some hyper compression needed there¬†ūüėĀ

What you have never released a 96khz MP3 of a 2 minute single on floppy before?  You haven't lived!

(I have a box of floppy drives around, digging the computer out of a closet that could actually read them would be the trouble).  

Edited by Brian Walton

2 minutes ago, dee said:

no email received about it, can provide link for survey please?

me either...must have been a "select" set of people who got the email

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I used it and got the voucher...I wonder if it's "generic"

Confirmed, looks like it is, likley makes it eaiser for them to implement the "use once per account"

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

The coupon code is the same for the second survey which has a lot of (different) questions regarding specific brands and subscription models.

Wondering if they'll try "resetting" their survey for a 3rd time, like the holiday vouchers.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, jackson white said:

Wondering if they'll try "resetting" their survey for a 3rd time, like the holiday vouchers.

Just to be clear, there was no "reset" for the code, I just checked and it says that it has already been used

On 10/21/2021 at 2:02 PM, cclarry said:

me either...must have been a "select" set of people who got the email

Obviously it was sent to those of us who still have floppy disks  on their systems.
(got 2 of those 'systems' buried in the garage... I'd get rid of them but I'd have to dig them out first)

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Obviously it was sent to those of us who still have floppy disks  on their systems.

You were lucky. I do keep a USB 3.5" floppy drive around, e.g. in case I need to dig out ancient midi files from Dynaware Ballade, but they didn't ask me the fun questions, only boring ones about subscription models and brand awareness.

Well, a few years ago, I met a guy who makes music and he gave me a floppy disk that contains his music.

Unfortunately I don't have floppy disk drive so I still haven't heard the tracks in it...

I got the voucher without receiving the survey.

It expires on November 24

Edited by jesse g