Plugin Collective - 3 Free Plugins from Venomode

cclarry

10 hours ago, marled said:

This is exactly the reason why I have begun to unzip most plugin installers with "innounp.exe" and then install only the wanted items by hand!!!

That doesn't always work. I tried moving IK VST Mic Modeler to another machine and had to install it for some graphic reason.  I also use Disk Tree to see what's bloating the app folder.   I still keep 32 bit just for Acid Pro 7.  Still waiting on a decent deal for a Magix upgrade.

• Thanks 1

i think  there are good reasons to give new plugins recommended by Focusrite

via the plugin collective a try, cause I got already some high quality plugs from them for free,

do you remember Phoenix and R2 verb, the D 16 sigmund or the XLN drums?

So I gave the venomode plugs a try and must admit that the DeeQ and the Pivot eq´s are working  

very unusual with audio signals. 

Yes, I have uncounted vst eq´s in my box,

but not many working in this way.

So I can recoommend  to try the 2 eq´s of Venomode 

as creative tools.

It´s possible to only install the vst 3 64 bit versions via the venomode installer.

Edited by Pragi

7 hours ago, Monomox said:

Yeah, sometimes presets and other useful stuff is installed with the exe file, but it's good to know that this tools exists. Use judiciously 

I agree. But if you extract the installer contents to a folder ("innounp.exe -x -d<folder name> <installer.exe>"), then you have access to the whole contents of the installer, even the script. IMO it is not so difficult to understand the installer script and the contents, so I also copy presets and documentation by hand, no big deal! By the way you can find explanations of the subfolder symbols on the web (what is the effective target directory on Windows).

• Thanks 1

There were definitly some quality plugins coming with the Focusrite Plugin Collective (Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, D16 Group Syntorus, ...). On the other hand I am now at a point where I do not want to increase the number of plugins, it takes a lot of time to install updates and to hold my systems synchronous. And I am not at all the one that thinks that free stuff is worse than paid plugins. In the contrary, there are a quite a few purchases that I regret (real rubbish, dumped money)!

• Like 1