Alone (ambient pop music)

Larry T.

On 11/6/2021 at 7:35 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

I liked those doubled unison lines and the whole thing for whatever reason gave me a Grateful Dead feel. Pretty chill, sir! I'd agree the bass could pop up a bit in the mix. this song is a good example of how space in a composition can be very musical.

Thanks....i never got into the Dead other than their "hits" (Casey Jones, Truckin', Uncle John's Band) but i always listened to Jerry Garcia's guitar whenever I heard their stuff on the radio back in the day....space in a composition being musical, i could not agree with you more...drummers Bill Bruford and Stewart Copeland really opened my ears to how less can be so much more in a piece of music....thanks again for listening and comments 🎶🎹🎧🎷

On 11/8/2021 at 8:32 AM, DeeringAmps said:

Interesting piece Larry. Much enjoyed!

t

seems Mike has given you a “handle” on CbB, and quickly. His vids, as you said, are quite good. I never fail to learn something from him...

Thank You Tom....yes, Mike Enjo has given my life something i have wanted for years and i can't say Thank You to him enough 🎵🎤🥁📯

On 11/9/2021 at 11:43 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

I enjoyed the listen - I especially liked the tones of the rhythm and lead guitars - quite pleasant to the ears.

Thank You Douglas....i have only been doing this for a few months so i have a lot, lot more to learn....all the electric guitars were done via direct injection with audio interface then the CbB TH3 plug in and CbB Sonitus Delay, EQ....all the plug ins are CbB as i haven't bought or d/l'ed any free ones yet....Thank You for listening and comments 🎸🎼🎻🎹

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 7:59 PM, treesha said:

Interesting changes, spacious and fuller, nice mix.  Nice guitars. I agree the bass could be brought up a bit.

Thanks treesha....appreciate your listening and comments....enjoy your music very much 🎶🎻🎧🎹

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 12:30 PM, antler said:

Nice song, Larry. I like the relatively sparse arrangement, and it musically captures the song title well!

Thanks....using the "less is more" method at this time as i sure don't have the production skills most of you and the other members here have achieved.... i enjoyed the great percussion you did on Joyful Memories 📯🎹🎼🎵

On 11/13/2021 at 6:31 PM, bjornpdx said:

Nicely done Larry. Fits the genre perfectly. Simple and clear as you mentioned above.
-Bjorn

Thanks Bjorn....appreciate your listening and comments....really enjoy and learn so much from the Moons of Jupiter song cycle you are writing 🚀🎶🎹🥁