Soundtoys Tremolator Flash Sale

cclarry

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

I did an impulse buy on this, forgetting it uses iLok, which I don't want to get involved in. I have not downloaded or activated anything. Anyone want to buy it from me for $25? Please PM me.

I keep forgetting I own this since I got Audiority's Tube Modulator.   For the record, I haven't had any issues with iLok software Manager for  years. It does open up some nice Devs: SoundToys, Kush, and Eventide to name a few.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mibby said:

I keep forgetting I own this since I got Audiority's Tube Modulator.   For the record, I haven't had any issues with iLok software Manager for  years. It does open up some nice Devs: SoundToys, Kush, and Eventide to name a few.

Agreed...as long as you stick with vendors who permit authorizing to a machine. Slate, for example, does NOT. They require either the dongle (which never worked reliably for me on any of three different machines) or the new Cloud destination (worse than a dongle, IMO). All of my early Slate purchases are just collecting dust. They never once responded to my questions asking them why they didn't permit authorizing to a machine. Bunch of buttwipes.

I go all the way back to iLok Centronics parallel port dongles, with each dongle limited to a single software title. You supposedly could stack them, but only the dongle physically connected to the port worked at all; the second one in the chain never did.

Same reason why I would never consider Cubase, which requires a physical dongle, last time I checked.