how can I download full version of calkwalk for my studio system that is off line ???

pugetsoundsailer

I use sonar for YEARS and a lot of my master recordings are locked up in this system. I want to install it on my studio pc but I don't  allow it to talk to the internet so I need to download the full version with my laptop and transfer it over.

Oh and can you do a full song dump to another DAW that retains all the data with this version?  that was one of it's MAJOR flaws......

Edited by pugetsoundsailer

Using the Cakewalk Web Installer for the first time and updating CbB 2021.04 or older leaves the full installer in the download directory.

Updating from CbB 2020.09 through 2021.04 leaves the full  installer in the download directory.

If running CbB 2021.09 roll back to 2021.06 then again to 2021.04.

If running CbB 2021.06 roll back to 2021.04

IOW, the full installer is downloaded when installing the first time or updating from 2+ versions ago.

19 minutes ago, scook said:

Using the Cakewalk Web Installer for the first time and updating CbB 2021.04 or older leaves the full installer in the download directory.

Updating from CbB 2020.09 through 2021.04 leaves the full  installer in the download directory.

If running CbB 2021.09 roll back to 2021.06 then again to 2021.04.

If running CbB 2021.06 roll back to 2021.04

got ya, roll it back twice to 2021.04 will leave 2021.09 in the directory?   how do I roll back the app.?

35 minutes ago, scook said:

I did as you suggested and am now running 2021.04 on win 7 64, and it appears to be running fine, when I go to check for updates I get the connection error. I'm not concerned about running it in win 7 this is temporary  as I'm going to be using it on win 10 64 when I get the complete download to the new version available to transfer to my studio pc

Edited by pugetsoundsailer