Instacomposer Midi Drag and Drop

Ted Haber

I get the drift also .. NOT to frighten people away from posting here regardless.

To @Ted Haber I did & would  say ( hoping to be helpful ) with such a specific Q about Insta INSIDE Studio 1 issues I imagine the Presonus forums this time around is probably best place to go.

While we might have a few Studio 1 / CW users here I would say that number drops significantly for those who might have Studio 1 AND insta ( besides @Grem of course :D )

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, bdickens said:

It should be quite obvious that the focus is on "deals" and that other topics are more appropriately handled in other sections. Or in this case, other forums entirely.

This is a valid point! In depth Q&A discussions of problems should probably be taken up elsewhere, rather than clutter up the "Deals" forum with troubleshooting. Dem deals is more importanter.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, abacab said:

This is a valid point! In depth Q&A discussions of problems should probably be taken up elsewhere, rather than clutter up the "Deals" forum with troubleshooting. Dem deals is more importanter.

Although I do not mind replies at the deals post / SAME POST ONLY from people who purchased same and may have run into trouble. Rather than starting a new thread elsewhere its useful to have this kind of info in the one place for all perspective buyers?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Well...looking at the first page of the Deals forum, King Larry himself posted about Pink Floyd - The Reunion, there is a first looks post, a couple of software update announcements, and a couple of other posts that have nothing  to do with deals. Like I said, things are pretty fluid around here.

Free Pink Floyd is a worthy deal....other bands, not so much.

• Great Idea 2

1 hour ago, bdickens said:

Does everything have to be spelled out? Its the "deals" subforum. Its labeled as such. It should be quite obvious that the focus is on "deals" and that other topics are more appropriately handled in other sections. Or in this case, other forums entirely. 

I get thread drift. It happens. Any good conversation among friends and/ or colleagues naturally tends to wander.

But sheesh, how much help do you think I could expect if I ask a question about an issue I'm having with my new rifle scope in a forum dedicated to raising chickens?

Or....

I keed, I keed

• Haha 2

Just out of curiosity - back to the original question. Are those bars or beats shown on the Instacomposer timeline?

If they are actually beats, then it would make sense that the OP is only getting two bars of MIDI when he drags and drops that pattern into Studio One.

49 minutes ago, abacab said:

Just out of curiosity - back to the original question. Are those bars or beats shown on the Instacomposer timeline?

If they are actually beats, then it would make sense that the OP is only getting two bars of MIDI when he drags and drops that pattern into Studio One.

Here you go - Click image for larger version

instacomp1.jpg