Virtual Highway - The final track/video from my soon to be released album

PJH

Very enjoyable - it's got a bit of a 90's video game vibe to it (in a good way, mind) mixed with some instrumental prog.  I was waiting a bit long for it to move into the groove, but then I'm guilty of very long intros too so I shouldn't complain (just being impatient I think).

On 11/13/2021 at 8:40 PM, Paul Bush said:

yeah loved this great guitar tone , i loved the drums  ..now he could save a hours and hours in ezdrums great track

Thanks Paul! 

Yes, I can't remember when last I had to do any drum programming! 

On 11/16/2021 at 5:56 PM, Kevin Perry said:

Very enjoyable - it's got a bit of a 90's video game vibe to it (in a good way, mind) mixed with some instrumental prog.  I was waiting a bit long for it to move into the groove, but then I'm guilty of very long intros too so I shouldn't complain (just being impatient I think).

Thanks, Kevin.

I've always liked longer pieces of music. I don't subscribe to the norms that dictate that music should be a certain time length.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:22 PM, PJH said:

Thanks, Kevin.

I've always liked longer pieces of music. I don't subscribe to the norms that dictate that music should be a certain time length.

Me too...that doesn't stop me being impatient though 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Not that Peter needs me to promote his stuff, but I recommend you give the full album a listen (I found it on Amazon Music). If you like prog-inspired instrumentals, it should be right in your sweet spot.

Andy

Always need promotion Andy, so thanks for that. Much appreciated!

I'm glad you enjoyed the album!