Virtual Highway - The final track/video from my soon to be released album

PJH

On 10/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, antler said:

You've got a great sound there - tight timing with lots coming through the mix well. I like the contrast between the almost retro/atmospheric sound of the intro/outro, and the rocking main part. Great tune!

Thanks antler!

On 10/18/2021 at 11:23 PM, Eric Parsons said:

Cool tune!  Has a cinematic feel (IMHO) which adds to the coolness.

Thanks for the comments Eric!

On 10/19/2021 at 6:58 AM, KurtS said:

Good rocking tune i like it! A departure from your more jazzy stuff.

Thanks Kurt!

On 10/20/2021 at 4:18 PM, Wookiee said:

Nothing to add from what's been said, I did wonder if there might be a vocal.

Thanks Wookiee! A vocal would have been great! This is an instrumental album but I'm thinking of doing a vocal album next.

Cheers!

On 10/25/2021 at 3:14 PM, AndyB01 said:

You know I'm a huge fan Peter, this was just great and I very much enjoyed seeing you guys rocking out and absolutely killing it - as always.

Absolutely top drawer.

Andy

Thanks so much for the comments,  Andy!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Andy Pomeroy said:

I would like to compliment you on this, however . . . the complete copyright violation of the guitar you featured absolutely turned me off. That is a total knockoff of a Gibson Les Paul. SHAME ON YOU!

Wow Andy! 

Get off your high horse! So you're telling me that every guitar player that plays a Les Paul replica should be ashamed??? I can name Ibanez, ESP, Cort, Yamaha, PRS (Gibson tried to sue them and lost the case). These guitars are not trying to pass of their replicas as Gibson knock offs. They do not have Gibson on the headstock.

I have a Gibson Les Paul Standard and can honestly say that these Japanese hand made Tokai Loverocks completely blow the Gibson away in terms of build quality, attention to detail and playability.

You have no idea of any guitar player's personal situation and have absolutely no right in telling someone what they should be playing.

I really don't even know why I'm bothering to justify myself to someone who thinks that they can dictate to anyone about personal choice. I shouldn't even dignify your comments with a reply.

Go and pick a fight somewhere else!

Edited by PJH

Another fine production Peter! Big 👍 ‘s from me.

t

Gibson Brands Inc has been trying for years to copy the amazing work produced in Kalamazoo MI by Gibson Inc. What’s the difference? Strats and Teles are probably the most copied designs ever; who’s complaining?

maybe someone should troll elsewhere...

just sayin’

• Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 1:12 AM, PJH said:

Wow Andy! 

Get off your high horse! So you're telling me that every guitar player that plays a Les Paul replica should be ashamed??? I can name Ibanez, ESP, Cort, Yamaha, PRS (Gibson tried to sue them and lost the case). These guitars are not trying to pass of their replicas as Gibson knock offs. They do not have Gibson on the headstock.

I have a Gibson Les Paul Standard and can honestly say that these Japanese hand made Tokai Loverocks completely blow the Gibson away in terms of build quality, attention to detail and playability.

You have no idea of any guitar player's personal situation and have absolutely no right in telling someone what they should be playing.

I really don't even know why I'm bothering to justify myself to someone who thinks that they can dictate to anyone about personal choice. I shouldn't even dignify your comments with a reply.

I have a fantastic LP knock-off, it's an Agile 3200MCC and I sold a Gibson LP  Studio to buy it. Twice the guitar for a third the price. Wish I could play it as well as you play here, really well done.

On 11/8/2021 at 6:25 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Another fine production Peter! Big 👍 ‘s from me.

t

Gibson Brands Inc has been trying for years to copy the amazing work produced in Kalamazoo MI by Gibson Inc. What’s the difference? Strats and Teles are probably the most copied designs ever; who’s complaining?

maybe someone should troll elsewhere...

just sayin’

Thanks so much Tom!

22 hours ago, Kevin Walsh said:

Great tune, great playing, great production and a great guitar. I wish I could figure out how to get sounds like this out of my stuff. 

Thanks for your comments,  Kevin!

Cheers!

13 hours ago, treesha said:

Really well done, love the guitar and drums, good mix and interesting changes. Has a great sense of movement and energy as a highway should ! 

Thank you for the comments treesha!

13 hours ago, Kevin Walsh said:

I have a fantastic LP knock-off, it's an Agile 3200MCC and I sold a Gibson LP  Studio to buy it. Twice the guitar for a third the price. Wish I could play it as well as you play here, really well done.

That's interesting Kevin! I also sold a Gibson LP Studio to by my second Tokai.

• Like 1