cclarry

8DIO Soundpaint FREE Steinway

Looks like I squeaked through somehow... guinea pig, maybe? 🤪

SoundPaint installed, authorized with serial number, & downloading piano now (6.3GB @ 70Mbps).

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 12:26 PM, kevin H said:

it’s painted hehe

Can you find out if it is enamel, acrylic, or lacquer please ;)

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

and to add to above ^^^^

Flat, Eggshell, Satin, Semi-Gloss or Glass.  How could you post that painting comment and not give us all the details :D

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, abacab said:

SoundPaint installed, authorized with serial number, & downloading piano now (6.3GB @ 70Mbps).

Let us know how it responds please (e.g. load times, playing experience, CPU/memory usage)

Just now, antler said:

Let us know how it responds please (e.g. load times, playing experience, CPU/memory usage)

Got mine by "crook"...and it loads pretty fast and sounds decent...some odd presets...

• Thanks 1

My piano download failed to install. Said it's corrupt & need to download again. Now the download will not start again...

Oh well, the man said they are not ready. Will just need to be patient. It will be ready when it's ready!

Edited by abacab

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

My piano download failed to install. Said it's corrupt & need to download again. Now the download will not start again...

Oh well, the man said they are not ready. Will just need to be patient. It will be ready when it's ready!

delete the download and try again

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

delete the download and try again

Tried that, but no dice! The downloader just keeps frowning at me, with no action after it asks me if I want to download.

11 minutes ago, abacab said:

Tried that, but no dice! The downloader just keeps frowning at me, with no action after it asks me if I want to download.

Uninstall, then reinstall Soundpaint, and see if that works

12 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Uninstall, then reinstall Soundpaint, and see if that works

Nope. It appears they have closed the gate.

SoundPaint missing purchases.JPG

SoundPaint downloader.JPG

Edited by abacab
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, locrian said:

Is this the correct sign-up URL?  It takes you directly to a password-entry screen (with no way to establish a username).

This is the portal to enter your email for news.

They accidentally started sending out download links and registration codes to some of those emails. And those worked for some folks... but Troels insists that they are still NOT ready.

Release date has been changed to 10-2x-2021.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, abacab said:

This is the portal to enter your email for news.

They accidentally started sending out download links and registration codes to some of those emails. And those worked for some folks... but Troels insists that they are still NOT ready.

Release date has been changed to 10-2x-2021.

Thanks for responding, but what I was asking is what I'm supposed to do when I arrive at the page shown below (which is where the link you provided takes me).

It seems like something should come before password entry.

I should mention that I tried removing "password" from the URL, but it just takes me back to the original URL.  I also tried doing this in three browsers, all with the same result.

Cheers...

image.png.e9dffedd2ed8192c27e226497c492248.png

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, locrian said:

Thanks for responding, but what I was asking is what I'm supposed to do when I arrive at the page shown below (which is where the link you provided takes me).

It seems like something should come before password entry.

I should mention that I tried removing "password" from the URL, but it just takes me back to the original URL.  I also tried doing this in three browsers, all with the same result.

Cheers...

image.png.e9dffedd2ed8192c27e226497c492248.png

Wait. Release date has been changed to 10-2x-2021.

• Thanks 2

Wow, playing this piano is an absolute joy.  It's so lush and realistic.

The load times are almost instant, the FXs are fantastic, and the morphing feature is quite cool.

It's simply brilliant!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn't know. The download is still hosed up in my account. Deleted the first attempt due to corruption, now the download will not restart.

Got the app and plugin installed, but no piano! Will try again tomorrow, if no luck then, will try support.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, abacab said:

I wouldn't know. The download is still hosed up in my account. Deleted the first attempt due to corruption, now the download will not restart.

Got the app and plugin installed, but no piano! Will try again tomorrow, if no luck then, will try support.

abacab - are you trying on a mac? As there are issues just for the mac with installation of the piano. They are working on a fix. There is a solution on VI-Control.

Installed and working here

The window resizing doesn't work on Win10 VST3 plug but everything else seems to be great