8DIO Soundpaint FREE Steinway

cclarry

My piano download failed to install. Said it's corrupt & need to download again. Now the download will not start again...

Oh well, the man said they are not ready. Will just need to be patient. It will be ready when it's ready!

Edited by abacab

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

My piano download failed to install. Said it's corrupt & need to download again. Now the download will not start again...

Oh well, the man said they are not ready. Will just need to be patient. It will be ready when it's ready!

delete the download and try again

1 minute ago, locrian said:

Is this the correct sign-up URL?  It takes you directly to a password-entry screen (with no way to establish a username).

This is the portal to enter your email for news.

They accidentally started sending out download links and registration codes to some of those emails. And those worked for some folks... but Troels insists that they are still NOT ready.

Release date has been changed to 10-2x-2021.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, abacab said:

This is the portal to enter your email for news.

They accidentally started sending out download links and registration codes to some of those emails. And those worked for some folks... but Troels insists that they are still NOT ready.

Release date has been changed to 10-2x-2021.

Thanks for responding, but what I was asking is what I'm supposed to do when I arrive at the page shown below (which is where the link you provided takes me).

It seems like something should come before password entry.

I should mention that I tried removing "password" from the URL, but it just takes me back to the original URL.  I also tried doing this in three browsers, all with the same result.

Cheers...

image.png.e9dffedd2ed8192c27e226497c492248.png

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, locrian said:

Thanks for responding, but what I was asking is what I'm supposed to do when I arrive at the page shown below (which is where the link you provided takes me).

It seems like something should come before password entry.

I should mention that I tried removing "password" from the URL, but it just takes me back to the original URL.  I also tried doing this in three browsers, all with the same result.

Cheers...

image.png.e9dffedd2ed8192c27e226497c492248.png

Wait. Release date has been changed to 10-2x-2021.

• Thanks 2

I wouldn't know. The download is still hosed up in my account. Deleted the first attempt due to corruption, now the download will not restart.

Got the app and plugin installed, but no piano! Will try again tomorrow, if no luck then, will try support.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, abacab said:

I wouldn't know. The download is still hosed up in my account. Deleted the first attempt due to corruption, now the download will not restart.

Got the app and plugin installed, but no piano! Will try again tomorrow, if no luck then, will try support.

abacab - are you trying on a mac? As there are issues just for the mac with installation of the piano. They are working on a fix. There is a solution on VI-Control.