76% OFF: Ethnic Instruments Bundle by ISW!

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $99.99 (instead of $414), get the Ethnic Instruments Bundle by Impact Soundworks. This is truly a must-have collection of eclectic sounds from around the world. Limited time offer, don't miss out!

Take a journey around the globe with these world-class instruments! Built for the FULL version of Kontakt, this collection features intricately-sampled instruments from Japan, Greece, Ireland, Turkey, Kazakhstan, India and beyond.

These products are excellent for film, TV and game scoring making this a deal you do not want to miss!

Already own some instruments in the bundle? We got you covered! Buy just what you need at 55% off! Learn more

IN THIS BUNDLE

1. Koto Nation: Classical Instruments of Japan
  2. Sitar Nation: Classical Instruments of India
  3. Plectra Series 1: 8-string Acoustic Bouzouki
  4. Plectra Series 2: Highland Harps
  5. Plectra Series 3: Kazakh Dombra
  6. Plectra Series 4: Turkish Oud

KEY FEATURES

• 15GB disc space required, 4GB RAM recommended
  • KONTAKT 5.5 (full version – NOT player) required
  • Includes the following instruments: sitar, tambura, tablas, lyre, lap harp, celtic harp, bouzouki, oud, dombra, koto, bass koto, shamisen, sound design patches
  • Intelligent scripted engine and interface
  • Easy to load and play
  • Flexible microtuning

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1
Deal Ends: May 15th

• Like 1

This deal ends in 19 hours...

After placing my order - when I went to redeem my purchase coupon at Impact Sound Works I was also able to get
Furia Staccato Strings and Mega Brass free!

The coupon codes appeared in my Impact Sound Works cart and I added them before adding the 100% discount code for Ethnic Instruments Bundle (which I had purchased via AudioPlugins**) and now they're mine!

**when you purchase the  Ethnic Instruments Bundle from AudioPlugins they email you a discount coupon to use at Impact Sound Works

Maybe this is glitch and they will fix it but in the meantime it makes a sweet deal even sweeter.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

This deal ends in 19 hours...

After placing my order - when I went to redeem my purchase coupon at Impact Sound Works I was also able to get
Furia Staccato Strings and Mega Brass free!

The coupon codes appeared in my Impact Sound Works cart and I added them before adding the 100% discount code for Ethnic Instruments Bundle (which I had purchased via AudioPlugins**) and now they're mine!

**when you purchase the  Ethnic Instruments Bundle from AudioPlugins they email you a discount coupon to use at Impact Sound Works

Maybe this is glitch and they will fix it but in the meantime it makes a sweet deal even sweeter.

It's not a glitch. You get these when you spend a certain amount with ISW, whether it's in real money or through a deal.   I also got them through a previous APD.