You Have 0 Seconds | Christian Spitfire Insanity

Simeon Amburgey

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

BBC Orchestra for $200....I'd be all over that like a fly on excrement if I had the cash...

Hahahahahahahahah  

I just spent over $8,000 to paint the interior my house.  I don't know if I can afford what I want.  I may have to go for something lightweight.   Oh how I wish this  would have appeared last week.   UUUGGGGG!!!!! 🥴

LOL, what a hidden gem this thread is!! I have only been logging in every few days and only opened it because the title was weird. Did they put a restriction on advertizing this as "50% off most Spitfire titles for 28 hours with Code - [    ]"???

Just in case they did... for those late to the party, the code is at the 5:07 mark in the video in the OP.

• Like 2

Got my hand over the "Buy" button for Whitacre Choir.  Never seen it this low before and it looks and sounds 1,000 times more flexible and dynamic (and more authentic) than Insolidus.  Flipping over sofa cushions looking for change...and Black Friday is still around the corner.

• Like 1

Soo... I guess BBC Core is currently the best orchestral library you can get for €200, if you are not scoring film music? I have Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra and Kirk Hunter's Virtuoso Ensembles and they have worked fine for my purposes, but I wouldn't mind upgrading to a more realistic sound, if that is what this will get me.

I also definitely don't mind eating nothing but noodles for a month.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Soo... I guess BBC Core is currently the best orchestral library you can get for €200, if you are not scoring film music? I have Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra and Kirk Hunter's Virtuoso Ensembles and they have worked fine for my purposes, but I wouldn't mind upgrading to a more realistic sound, if that is what this will get me.

And if you are scoring film music, maybe Albion ONE is the library to go for......

This is great. However I checked the terms on the new site last night. And British Drama Toolkit was excluded. Great, as I wanted Contemporary Drama Toolkit to go with my BDT. I go to the Spitfire site, place my order for CDT. It's excluded. Checking out the site again. BDT has been changed to CDT. Oh well. However could be a clue to The Ton on BF. As BDT was on it a couple of years ago. Perhaps it CDT time this year ?.

For anyone else with the monies. This 50% is a great offer.