Position Module

SteveAmbient

So, if this free version is all about improvements should we expect the overdue return of the ever so useful POSITION MODULE?

And does  anyone knows at wich point in time cakewalk decided to get rid of the POSITION module?

And if it was replaced by something else  i don't see, where is it?

Position module.jpg

Not sure what the Position module did in the version of SONAR you are using, but in the CbB manual there's a reference to "Position toolbar."

G         Lets you enter the Now time in the Position toolbar or in a dialog box

Not sure this is what you want, but the default shortcut for G brings up the Go to time dialog.

OH!  This is what you are looking for:  image.png.5f8c805fd9f8caa6808a704bd56c99ab.png  (from SONAR 3).  Let me find my SONAR 3 manual so I can try to figure out what specific functionality you are looking for.

Second update:  It seems that the module you want has 3 sections: (1) measure/time, (2) go to start, go to end, and (3) move the now time.

Hunch: It's now called the Transport Module.  Let me boot CbB to check.  BTW, what Workspace are you using in CbB

Fourth update:  Try this (on line help) or look up Using the Transport in the Cakewalk Reference Guide.

Edited by User 905133
(5) to strikeout the Q about Workspaces; (4) to post a link; (3) to add a hunch; (2) to add an analysis of what the position toolbar did in SONAR 3; (1) to update the post after I looked at SONAR 3 to find out what the OP was talking about