Finally Back home and exhausted!

cclarry

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

Welcome Back Kotter Larry - Theme Song

Sincerely, from the forum "Sweathogs" :)

My very first LIVE Concert was "America"!  My older brother's date had cancelled on him so he decided to take me!
The warm up band was "John Sebastian", and John, when performing, said "This is a song I wrote for an upcoming TV Series", then proceeded
to play the "Welcome Back Kotter" Theme song!

I remember the event like it was yesterday!  It will forever be one of the biggest events of my life - getting to see a LIVE concert!
I was like 15 or 16, so it was quite the big deal!  When I mentioned it to my older brother he had no recollection of it...
he passed away 2 years ago on Oct. 16th, 2019....may he continue to RIP!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cclarry said:

My very first LIVE Concert was "America"!  My older brother's date had cancelled on him so he decided to take me!
The warm up band was "John Sebastian", and John, when performing, said "This is a song I wrote for an upcoming TV Series", then proceeded
to play the "Welcome Back Kotter" Theme song!

I remember the event like it was yesterday!  It will forever be one of the biggest events of my life - getting to see a LIVE concert!
I was like 15 or 16, so it was quite the big deal!  When I mentioned it to my older brother he had no recollection of it...
he passed away 2 years ago on Oct. 16th, 2019....may he continue to RIP!

Sorry to hear that Larry , may he rest in peace , i have 10'years minus my big brother and small details get in my mind forever while he didnt paid attention ... i can fully feel your feeling L ... 

by the way didn t knew this song ..inalwaysndiscover some around here .... priceless , still learning to understad some of Bapu ´s and Fleer's posts lol 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1