Jump to content
cclarry

Finally Back home and exhausted!

Recommended Posts

I'm back...today will be catch up for me and back to regular posting tomorrow!

GREAT TO BE HOME!

  • Like 42
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back Larry! Hope the fam are all well. It's great to have you back! And you're just in time for the IK counter to go to the 25 mark. You couldn't have timed that better if you'd tried. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I'm back...today will be catch up for me and back to regular posting tomorrow!

GREAT TO BE HOME!

Exhausted ?  : kids ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zo said:

Exhausted ?  : kids ?

Yes Zo...a 9 month old, a 5 year old, and a 12 year old...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cclarry said:

Yes Zo...a 9 month old, a 5 year old, and a 12 year old...

Here we go i know what it is , i'm handling 3 (mine) since wife back to work , no small ones but 10 /13/15  i'm exhausted as well ....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Craig N said:

Welcome back Larry! Hope the fam are all well. It's great to have you back! And you're just in time for the IK counter to go to the 25 mark. You couldn't have timed that better if you'd tried. 

Welcome. IK couldn’t wait for you to be back!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During your absence, I have not spent a cent. Help please :)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's cclarry and why was I not informed he was gone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cclarry you know that we're worst than kids around here in the forum lol .....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...