Model 84 Synth (Juno 106)

Roland Cloud
Jupiter 8

Cherry Audio
DC 106 (Juno 6)
Mercury 4 (Jupiter 4)

Hope you enjoy thanks for listening

• Like 5

I like how it starts quite instrumentally and rhythmically thin, but then builds up over time and becomes quite energetic and bubbly in the middle - sort of like travelling from the less dense fringes of a nebula, through the centre where there'd be more activity/material, and then out again towards the end. Great tune Wookiee.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2021 at 8:45 PM, antler said:

I like how it starts quite instrumentally and rhythmically thin, but then builds up over time and becomes quite energetic and bubbly in the middle - sort of like travelling from the less dense fringes of a nebula, through the centre where there'd be more activity/material, and then out again towards the end. Great tune Wookiee.

You are most kind thank you sir. 

23 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

This is stellar!  Or, celestial, if not atmospheric.  I don't know...I may be lost in the ozone again~~~~     what about Pluto?

Steady ozone is not good for the health, thanks for the ears and comments. 

On 10/22/2021 at 3:30 AM, jwnicholson78 said:

I'm really liking this series.   Something about the opening put me in the mind of Clockwork Orange.

My favorite part was around the 3 minute mark when the rhythmic synth kicked in followed by the call and response. 

Hum Clockwork Orange :) Thanks for the listen and your comments all appreciated.  

Delicious track. Some constructive critique from my ears and mind. In the intro, I think the synth at 0:03 comes in to early ... sort of before the windy atmosphere have established itself in my body.  Also have the same opinion regarding the outro with this synth, @4:16. Same thing, would leave more space for the windy atmosphere to establish itself. Overall, very pleasant track.

Edited by iRelevant
  • Thanks 1

On 10/22/2021 at 10:42 AM, Makke said:

Cool! Interesting composition with variety parts. I liked the structure and ambient. Well done arrangement and orchestration. Sounds good

You are most kind sir, thank you for taking the time to listen and comment.