An old blues classic (Loan Me A Dime)

JeffSouth

Very nice lead work and Great vocals. I agree some Hammond would be "real nice".  I think the mix would be more Solid with a more laid back rhythm track. It seems to have some timing issues and gets a little busy to help the feel of the song. I think the drums and great vocals could come up a little .  Hope you don't think I'm getting too picky because I Really did like it ..     mark

• Like 1

Almost smoky blues, I can imagine this coming from a group of peeps grooving along over a beer or three.  The vocal is good but could come up a little in places, nice guitar tone, as noted a few Hamond stabs in there to fill the odd space could of add some interesting ear candy. The drummer does appear to doze off in places.

Is it to long only for those with a short attention span.

I like though keep em coming.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 1:34 PM, JeffSouth said:

I love Cakewalk, best Daw out there.  Just an old Blues tune.  Done with my Squier Strat and EZ Drummer and old Yamaha bass  Hope you like.  WARNING  Very long track, hope you make it through it.

Hi Jeff....i made it through it....what you lack in production and studio finesse you make up for with a great voice and guitar work....reminds me of early allman brothers....keep going with what you got 🎸🥁🎼🎵

Guitars are panned pretty hard (especially the rhythm track) - it's matter of taste but I'd centre those a little more. Very nice vocal - agree that some keys or even a blues harp would definitely fill the space here and there and add some variety.

Put me in mind of some of Chris Rea's excellent blues work so a really nice job. 👍👍 from me.

Andy