Bapu

1. Posting Inane Freds

2. Creating Mock Freds

3. Replying in others' Mock Freds

4. Posting Mashup Freds

5. Mentioning a 'certain' brand name bass guitar I've owned since 1977

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 2

1. Busting Bapu's chops at every opportunity.

2. Busting Bapu's chops at every opportunity.

3. Busting Bapu's chops at every opportunity.

4. Busting Bapu's chops at every opportunity.

5. Busting Bapu's chops at every opportunity.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RobertWS said:

I can't list everything I'm guilty of...because the internet would fill up and shut down.

Hmmm....that answer only really works if the thread was titled "Everything I'm guilty of....."

You can tell us 5.

You'll feel better afterwards.

A problem shared and all that.........

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Hmmm....that answer only really works if the thread was titled "Everything I'm guilty of....."

You can tell us 5.

You'll feel better afterwards.

A problem shared and all that.........

You only told us one..five times!

1)  Nitpicking.

• Haha 1

1. Starting and scrapping a song because I thought it was garbage then 10 years later ask myself why I never finished it because it was really good especially compared to what I'm able to do now.

2. Finishing a song 10 years after I start it. **

3. Waiting another 10 years after it's finished to remix and remaster. I have stuff from the 90's I'm working on right now. Technology keeps changing and making mixing and mastering easier for us common folk.

4. Forcing myself to like something even though I don't because everyone else uses it and says it's the best ever. (In regard to DAW's and VST's)

5. Obsessing over minutia in regard to recording ... at my dining room table with a full sized mirrored wall and huge bay window that reflects the sound around the room like a bouncy house at Chucky E Cheese's.

** Here's a prime example. It was just the double vocal and rhythm guitar 13 years ago and I scrapped it. I started it in IA and finished it in MO. 3 years ago my nephew died and my sister asked me if I ever finished it because she would like to hear me sing it again. So I finished it and sent it off to her. I added bass, a guitar lick, Cakewalk SI Electric Piano, and SD3. I got inspiration from Loretta Lynn's version of She's Got You. Her vocals on this in certain parts do that ASMR thing to me with the tingles and goosebumps. IMO this is her best recording.