My Recording Evolution

Bapu

11 hours ago, paulo said:

No. I believe there is already a monopoly on that....

SKU10012.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

In bartending terms I call that a "S** on the Beach" because it's f***ing close to water! 

I've had beer in 18 different countries and still Budwiper is the worst tasting beer I've ever had.  Other useless wastes include Fosters, most of the so-called "Lite" beers and PBR.

Edited by craigb
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, craigb said:

In bartending terms I call that a "S** on the Beach" because it's f***ing close to water! 

I've had beer in 18 different countries and still Budwiper is the worst tasting beer I've ever had.  Other useless wastes include Fosters, most of the so-called "Lite" beers and PBR.

Bud is really bad. My dad used to drink Schmidt's. It was 12% back then iirc. I don't know if they still make it. Peil's or Piel's (pronounced peels) was popular when I was a kid but I haven't seen it either. Bud is the only beer I've ever had that gives me a terrible headache and it only takes 1. I think some people like it because you can drink a lot and it doesn't do much. IOW bragging rights about how much they can drink.

The only one I can drink anymore since I've had it is Tank 7. It's from a KC brewery called Boulevard. 2 of those and someone is driving me home. 3 and I'm out cold. Normally I can handle at least a 6 pack over the course of an evening. It tastes great and packs one hell of a wallop.