kennywtelejazz

I used to have a secretary (yes, a secretary, not an "administrative assistant!") who liked to say that "mid-life is always ten years beyond whatever age she was at all times." 😁

As far as I'm concerned, there's a lot of evidence that our current human bodies have a maximum age of 120 years so that would mean 60 is mid-life, ya? 😉

(And I won't be 60 until 2023! 😜)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, craigb said:

I used to have a secretary (yes, a secretary, not an "administrative assistant!") who liked to say that "mid-life is always ten years beyond whatever age she was at all times." 😁

As far as I'm concerned, there's a lot of evidence that our current human bodies have a maximum age of 120 years so that would mean 60 is mid-life, ya? 😉

(And I won't be 60 until 2023! 😜)

Well that sucks! Does that mean I can not dump my wife for a younger woman, buy a Ferrari or get hair plugs for over a year?

• Haha 1

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

Just now, kennywtelejazz said:

Excellent Idea Bob !  After hearing you say that I removed my inspirational  Einstein  bust of my fire place and I asked my self how come I didn't think of that ?

Kenny

If you really want to be immature, put a Niki Minaj or Demi Rose bust up there. The face isn't important, just the bust. :D

Notes

• Haha 2