Cherry Audio Releases VM900 Collection for Voltage Modular

scook

From the email

With the sound, look, and feel that started it all, the Cherry Audio/MRB VM900 Collection delivers the audio and visual experience of the legendary 1960s and 1970s-era Moog 900-series modules with spine-tingling impact and accuracy. Every detail has been expertly reproduced, for a virtual window into the halcyon days of early analog synthesis. Award-winning synth designer Mark Barton’s (MRB) proprietary DSP coding reproduces each and every sonic nuance with unprecedented accuracy. WATCH VM900 Collection video overview!

The VM900 Collection for Voltage Modular is a “must-have” module set for all purveyors of vintage analog synthesis. It’s a no-brainer for existing Voltage Modular users, and it’s fully compatible with our Voltage Modular Nucleus Edition (FREE download). The VM900 Collection includes 27 modules, plus hundreds of presets and variations, for a fraction of the cost of a vintage Moog modular - just $79 - less than $3 per module! - and it’s available now at the Cherry Audio store! A seven-day free trial is also available.

Probably not

This is a joint venture between Cherry Audio and Mark Barton.

The other CA/MRB joint ventures are not listed in either everyplugin or jrrshop

Edited by scook
did a little more research

5 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

No doubt better prices and coupons at everyplugin, maybe pluginboutique and JRRShop?

I have made most of my Cherry purchases direct from them. But it never hurts to check for a deal!

Edited by abacab

Yeah after looking at the listings in everyplugin and jrrshop it looks like the CA/MRB collabs are only sold through the CA store.

Now I don't have to wait.

Probably won't get much use after VCV get's released but that's a few weeks off (hopefully)

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, scook said:

Yeah after looking at the listings in everyplugin and jrrshop it looks like the CA/MRB collabs are only sold through the CA store.

Now I don't have to wait.

Probably won't get much use after VCV get's released but that's a few weeks off (hopefully)

Yeah I'm also waiting for VCV v2 as a vst. 

Though Benn Jordan's stream of the beta version of it was less than a success 🤣

The beta I have works OK for me but I have only the basic VCV, Audible Instrument and a version of the Southpole modules installed.

A lot of modules have been ported and there have been a couple pre-built betas of VCV released.

I still have msys installed and could compile it myself but have not bothered.