This is PISCES

whoisp

16 hours ago, jack c. said:

spot on well done.jack c.lower piano when voice is present.

piano and voice gave me a headache with EQ i had some sort of sonar harmonic sound coming through with drum eco, found it at 700 Hz and yes i should have dropped the piano back, probably my sound system setup 

14 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Being a bona fide Piscean, this totally captures the essence of me in a song!!  That being said, this is a pleasant surprise on this day.  Your production is first class and smooth as butter.  I look forward to hearing the next sign.

Ive done Aquarius on here some where and will master Scorpio tonight and do video this weekend  

I can't say that I ascribe to astrology.   However, having said that, I too am a Pisces.  I also must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.  The song itself was great - lyrics, vocals, arrangement, mix, etc. -- and the video was also terrific!  I haven't done SCUBA in quite some time but the underwater shots made me want to run down to the FL Keys or over to the Bahamas and strap on a tank.

Excellent work~

• Like 1

19 hours ago, freddy j said:

I can't say that I ascribe to astrology.   However, having said that, I too am a Pisces.  I also must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.  The song itself was great - lyrics, vocals, arrangement, mix, etc. -- and the video was also terrific!  I haven't done SCUBA in quite some time but the underwater shots made me want to run down to the FL Keys or over to the Bahamas and strap on a tank.

Excellent work~

it's funny you say that, but until i started this project i was a sceptic to a point but also understand that its intrenched in quantum physics regarding the universe energy and frequencies', that effect us for sure, like the moon affecting the tides.  I have some Pisces friends and its pretty accurate to be honest to some aspects. Then when you look at dangerous zodiac signs with most serial killers by far, i tend to think there could be more to certain traits haha   the project been interesting for sure.  i will stick to be inspired with music