IKM T-racks update available (not a deal)

simon

run the IK manager thing to update

this update is to add the 4 new tascam tape emulators

note: if, like me, you thought you had ALL the t-racks stuff due to the recent GB, which meant you could happily open up and use ANYTHING you had installed - this means your back to having to remove the unlicenced vst dll/vst3 files by hand.    They have pretty much fixed it in AT5 with the 'hide stuff I don't own' option, wish they do this with the t-racks installer /RANTOFF :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 3

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

oh man. this totally blows. i was so looking forward to T-Racks being complete and not prompting my for stuff I dont own. I will try to hold off updating the Product Manager.

Deleting the new unauthorized plugins from your plugin folders used to give you a clean slate.

However the new Tascam stuff persists here even after deleting the plugins... Probably have to revert back to the previous T-RackS installer now...

17 minutes ago, abacab said:

Deleting the new unauthorized plugins from your plugin folders used to give you a clean slate.

However the new Tascam stuff persists here even after deleting the plugins... Probably have to revert back to the previous T-RackS installer now...

it removes them from your DAW but doesn't hide them from T-racks standalone or t-racks suite 

where are you seeing them ?

2 hours ago, simon said:

it removes them from your DAW but doesn't hide them from T-racks standalone or t-racks suite 

where are you seeing them ?

If you use the T-Racks "suite" plugin that allows you to chain the T-Racks modules together it has been a common complaint that you can't hide what you don't own.

For those that have everything, no big deal...well until a new collection comes along.  

5 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I've been told we need to have a full version T-RackS update for the installer to allow you to choose and that is slated for the next full version release.

This is something to be anounced loudly !!! great news 

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

If you use the T-Racks "suite" plugin that allows you to chain the T-Racks modules together it has been a common complaint that you can't hide what you don't own.

For those that have everything, no big deal...well until a new collection comes along.  

Personnaly i would love another layer of control to hide what i don't use !!!  because it soonn gonna become another Amplitube mess lol 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1