80% off PSP 2445 EMT at JRR

cclarry

This uses ilok for it's latest edition, which I don't like.  However, when you purchase, you do get access to version 1.2 in your account, which does not use ilok and it has nearly the same feature set as the ilok one.

Also, check your PSP accounts and see if you get a better deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mike Docy said:

There is something about PSP plugins that makes them unique: they sound good. They sound good.

I like the simple GUI too.

I agree. Like my PSP stuff. Old time comp is really sweet. Like their leslie sim too, but it hits the CPU hard. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mike Docy said:

There is something about PSP plugins that makes them unique: they sound good. They sound good.

I like the simple GUI too.

True. I like them too, but I am not happy to demo it as it seems no way now to resist :(

And I will get another reverb with simple question in mind 'how many reverbs I need?' :)

And when I will master my plugins while I am still buying some new ones :)

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Piotr said:

And when I will master my plugins while I am still buying some new ones

I really don't know if I will master all my plugins. At the present pace, that's not gonna happen!! But I can tell you, I have had a lot of time with the 2445 and ...... it's nice! I got 2445 after I already had Waves Abbey Road Plates, and I fell in love with that AR reverb hard.  2445 has a funniny UI, but nothing you can't get your head around really quick.

On 5/2/2019 at 2:34 AM, Grem said:

I agree. Like my PSP stuff. Old time comp is really sweet. Like their leslie sim too, but it hits the CPU hard. 

My favorite is the BussPressor.

I will use it on the master buss when the particular song will benefit from it (usually Rock music). I set it for 50/50 wet/dry (using my ears), attack set at 30 to 100mS to retain the initial transients, release set 100 to 200 mS depending on song style and rhythm. 

It s one of the most classy reveb around , not vulgarous if you see what i mean , like the sp2016 from eventide ...

i did a small walkthrought there ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ashay Arekar said:

I already have Abbey Road Plates, Soundtoys Little Plate, Waves IR-L & True Verb, Softube TSAR1 and MSG Dreamscape & Nebula and the free ones (VoS epicVerb, TAL, Liscverb, DD, Acon, etc.) . Does getting this still makes sense?

No, you don't need it.

But you need to buy it.

You know it, I know it, and we all know it.

Never stop buying.

This is our holy duty called GAS.

• Haha 3