Wave V13 is now available

fret_man

https://www.waves.com/v13?utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=v13-release-b-mix-oct-2021

The DEAL is you get  $20 voucher for your next purchase of $50 or more.

Highlights include:

New: APPLE M1 COMPATIBILITY

Native M1 Compatibility with ARM Silicon computers. See full list of supported DAWs

New: WINDOWS 11 COMPATIBILITY

Compatibility for all DAWs providing Windows 11 support

New: HiDPI GRAPHICS FOR SELECT PLUGINS

Scheps Omni Channel, Abbey Road RS124 and Kaleidoscopes now with ultra-sharp HiDPI GUIs

New: ADDITIONAL IMPROVEMENTS

Ongoing improvements, bug fixes, and additional updates. See full list of updates https://www.waves.com/downloads/release-notes

37 minutes ago, fret_man said:

New: HiDPI GRAPHICS FOR SELECT PLUGINS

Scheps Omni Channel, Abbey Road RS124 and Kaleidoscopes now with ultra-sharp HiDPI GUIs

This is probably the only feature of v13 that I benefit from. But it is great! The Scheps Omni Channel benefits from being larger and the new graphics make a very nice improvement. Luckily I was still covered and didn't have to spend a dime to get it!

The Scheps Omni Channel as got to be one of the best channel strip! Instead of trying to emulate too much old gear, it focuses on  functionality, ease of use and giving you the tools you need. It is not restricting itself with how an old gear used to work, but instead it makes sure you have as much flexibility as is possible so you don't need to rely on your DAW's routing or special techniques to achieve what is needed. Highly recommended.

• Like 2

I got so tired of WUP and the constant version changes and all of the Waves shells that go with them that I gave up on Waves and the dozens of their plugins I had licenses for, and did not install them on my new DAW. Being Waves-free isn't quite as good as being ex-wife-free (I moved to France), but it's close.

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

The Scheps Omni Channel as got to be one of the best channel strip! Instead of trying to emulate too much old gear, it focuses on  functionality, ease of use and giving you the tools you need. It is not restricting itself with how an old gear used to work, but instead it makes sure you have as much flexibility as is possible so you don't need to rely on your DAW's routing or special techniques to achieve what is needed. Highly recommended.

Agreed. Scheps Omni Channel just about makes everything sound better! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

Reminder about the process if you have activated something in the last year (or have wup) and would like to get the latest -

1-Login , go to my account >> get latest version, select everything that you want to upgrade and click the button

2-Use Waves Central to actually install the upgrade (the previous step upgrades the licenses only)

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, abacab said:

They tried to make me go to WUP, but I said "no, no, no" ...

He's tried to make me go to WUP, but I won't go, go, go...

© ℗®™ 2010 Fleer

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3