KORG nano Kontrol2

king micheal

It could be several things, but for nanoKrontrol [1] I need to have MIDI Driver Mode set to MME, not UWP. Not sure about nanoKontrol 2, but it's easy to check/test.  You need to do that from preferences without a project loaded.

[P]references > MIDI > Playback and recording > Driver Mode [not to be confused with Audio settings.

Also, to get rid of extra images you posted, you can edit the post and use the trash can for the unwanted images posted (at the bottom); then save the edited post.

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear the UWP/MME setting wasn't the fix you needed.  There have been other discussions re: KORG nano drivers.  If you haven't done so already maybe info in some of the other threads might help with a solution.  I searched the forum for "KORG nano" [with the quotes so I didn't get hits for the words individually, but adjacent.  I even found a post that describes a solution  I found that worked for me. Not saying this is the solution you need; just saying that maybe the search will find a solution that might help. or at least a thread suggests other possibilities.

• Like 1

Very appreciated for your help! I have returned Korg Nano2 to Saler and exchange another one, hope it is OK. Because even Korg Kontrol Editor did not see this Midi Korg Nano control2  according to your advice to above topic.  I saw Nano2 in Device Manager but none in others!

This is a timely topic for me. I just finished a tutorial on  midi set up. I realized after reading this I should add the information about the 2 driver modes as well as look into this 10 port limit issue. 

Does anyone know where Windows would keep the list of assigned ports?  Registry?  

The OP’s link takes you to the Korg midi driver download which seems includes a midi driver removal tool. But often these things are easier to do in Windows directly if you know we’re to look.