Getting already edited status[*] when just open a project

HIBI

@James Argo I don't use any control surfaces or any MIDI controllers. Thanks.

@Chris Jones It might be nice. Thanks.
Now, I'm thinking two approach because there is two possibilities that's caused by a track or a plugin.
#1, delete one track at a time and save as and then reopen it. Repeat this deleting other track.
#2, delete particular plugin from all tracks and save as and then reopen it. Repeat this deleting other plugin.

@Noel Borthwick I sent DM to you in this Forum on Friday. Please check it out.

On 5/2/2019 at 10:33 AM, Robert Bone said:

Well, since I knew I hadn't really changed anything, I saved the project that had shown up as modified upon project open, and then closed Cakewalk and relaunched it for the same project - sure enough, it again shows up as instantly modified - no plugin UI's were left open, and this is new behavior.

Bob Bone

OK - so when I started with an empty project, and add audio tracks, saved, closed Cakewalk, relaunched Cakewalk on that project, it opens cleanly no modified indicator.

As soon as I then add 1 midi track, save, close Cakewalk, relaunch Cakewalk and the project, the modified indicator is on, so whatever is causing this, it gets triggered when a midi track is present.  Please note, NO data - audio or midi - was added to any track, this modifier coming on is happening simply upon the addition of a midi track to the project.

Hope that helps, Noel, 

Bob Bone

1 minute ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Thats the same issue that @Detwoen had and has been fixed some time ago. It will be in the next update.

Thanks - I was HOPING that to be the case, but I was all hopped up on Jordan Almonds and so I went into debugging mode...  Sugar is wearing off now, so maybe I will take a little nappy now...

Bob Bone