Neutron not retaining mix settings after update

Squonk2

I'm running into a lot of issues with Neutron Visual Mixer.  Latest is that after a Neutron update it (i.e. get an update notification from izotope and install the update) I loose the mix settings that were previously saved in  Neutron.  Seems too obvious to be a bug, so wondering if anyone else has experienced this and found a way to keep it from happening or re-establish the previous mix settings?  I have a note in to izotope, but curious if anyone here may have experienced this?

Neutron Pro on the subscription model btw.

Edited by Squonk2

I use Neutron 3 advanced and have the visual mixer. Although I don't use the visual mixer, I thought i'd do a quick test for you. I put it on a project of mine, played it through and  let the plugin 'do it's thing'. I saved the settings, closed down the project, then closed down Cakewalk. I re-opened the project and all the settings were still in tact. Not sure what version of the plugin I'm running but I'm on the latest Cakewalk version and all worked fine here. Hope that helps with something!

Thanks Millzy.  The issue is retaining the settings after a software update.  It does retain settings after closing and reopening the project as you said, but not after a software update.  According to izotope the settings should be retained after an update

Yes dickens definitely a izotope issue.  Posted as I'm curious if anyone using Cakewalk here and using Neutron have experienced a similar problem as maybe they found a solution or work around while I'm still waiting for the dolts at izotope to properly address it and solve it.