trouble with instruments

Luis

Hi,

I'm new in Cakewalk, and i'm having trouble with the instruments, everytime i try to use any of them i get a message saying "the instrument is not properly intalled" i already reistalled them but still it's not working. The only thing working is the TTS-1.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

image.thumb.png.33b7cca6d3904c2175f215a0daf560c6.png

image.thumb.png.8a30f5a7fe01b2746e18fabf47f79751.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TVR PRODUCTIONS said:

I never saw that. Can you try re-installing?

I doubt that will help.

Others have tried reinstall and updating MS libs.

In the last couple of days there have been two other threads about this

It is unusual.

• Like 1

are these cakewalk internal vst plugins?the plugs might be messed up.re-download them to deaktop.how do ya extract the dlls?after extractions for each take note where the vst plugins are located on hard drive.open cakewalk and run vst plugins also direct cw to plugins location.

if no go there are endless free vst plugins instruments/efx out inner web.jack c.

Thanks for the suggestion. Beats the objective of installing Cakewalk - I'm keen to use the SIs. 

These are Cakewalk SI plugins. Installed them when I installed Cakewalk via the BandLab Assistant. Checked that VST path folders etc were correct, to no avail. Problem looks like there are missing files or something like that in the install package. 

10 minutes ago, Annie said:

Tried that more than once. Performed regedit etc. Didn't work.

Bandlab is aware of the issue.

Thinking it may be a problem with BandLab Assistant, I sent an email to @Jonathan Sasor and he replied in one of the threads.

AFAIK, nothing has changed WRT the installers and the initial thought was the MS redistributable libraries were messed up but this does not appear to be the case.

I am sure there will be a solution to the problem but it may take a few days.