how to delete a song from bandlab forum

jack c.

Question

7 answers to this question

Do you perhaps mean Bandlab online published songs?

If it is on this forum you go to your post with the song and edit it.

You can delete everything in your post. Maybe replace it with the word "removed" because the post itself can not be deleted. Only a forum admin can do that and they usually avoid deleting posts.

Edited by Kurre
Addition.

16 hours ago, Kurre said:

Do you perhaps mean Bandlab online published songs?

If it is on this forum you go to your post with the song and edit it.

You can delete everything in your post. Maybe replace it with the word "removed" because the post itself can not be deleted. Only a forum admin can do that and they usually avoid deleting posts.

in songs i posted a song and found out later i needed tp remix it.i still don't know how to remove it.thanks.jack c.

7 hours ago, jack c. said:

in songs i posted a song and found out later i needed tp remix it.i still don't know how to remove it.thanks.jack c.

@jack c. Ok. I acknowledge that it's a bit hard to delete a video because it have more layers than only text.

What to do is, as said, click on the EDIT. It's at the bottom of the post to the right of the plus mark and the text "Quote".

When it open in edit mode it asks for the reason of your edit. You can skip that. It will edit any way.

Click under the lowest of the videos. You should see the blinking text marker. Now use your backspace key multiple times to see videos disappearing.

When the videos is gone you click save.

You can also use edit again to go back in and put another video in there.

PS. I use edit a lot so i have put my reason as Addition. Another time as Correction. You just have to fill it in once. Next time you only click in the reason field and choose one of them.