Duelo de Navajas. Version of an old flamenco song

Nio Sebez

11 hours ago, antler said:

It's nice - sparse but effective arrangement. The lead guitar might benefit from a tiny bit of humanisation/randomisation, and the note attacks sound quite rigid on the faster phrase openings. I enjoyed the listen though - well done!

Thank you. I can't do that humanisation with melodyne because is not midi, the sólo was played by myself with my guitar.. 

Edited by Nio Sebez

Nice song and good playing! I like the overall sound of the combo and the way you bring in the keyboard strategically. My only suggestion would be to try to vary the dynamics a little more. Maybe start off a bit more gradually, or even drop out everything except guitar at some point and build back up. 

Anyway, good work! Not sure if you're looking for suggestions but my comments are meant to be constructive so I hope they come across that way :) 

On 10/20/2021 at 10:39 PM, musekamp said:

Nice song and good playing! I like the overall sound of the combo and the way you bring in the keyboard strategically. My only suggestion would be to try to vary the dynamics a little more. Maybe start off a bit more gradually, or even drop out everything except guitar at some point and build back up. 

Anyway, good work! Not sure if you're looking for suggestions but my comments are meant to be constructive so I hope they come across that way :) 

Thanks for your comments and for the suggestion. It is not actually finished, it lasts only 2 minutes and little. Possibly I will make some arrangement before closing it.

22 hours ago, jwnicholson78 said:

I really liked the arrangement.   Guitar sounded great.   I do agree with other comments that the lead was maybe a little too quantized.

Yes, another colleague has already commented to me, possibly I will retouch that a bit before finishing it. Thanks! 🙂