IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

1 hour ago, husker said:

Same boat.  What is the benefit of doubling up?

More if you want the software on multiple computers in the future. I did the Hammond as one because I like it so much and I thought in the future I might make a little box for church and this way I'm definitely covered.

2 hours ago, husker said:

Same boat.  What is the benefit of doubling up?

The most benefit is where you actually bought something.  The FREE one will be NFR...
so, if you bought something for the GB, after the 90 days is up you can resell it and keep
the NFR one, or if it's something you already owned, and is transferable, you can get the
NFR one, and then off the one you bought.  Other than that...no advantage or than using
your freebies, because you won't be able to use them after the end of this month...they'll
just disappear...so I'd take what I could get!

Thing is I even picked Sampletank 4 as one of my freebies even though I already have Max and SE.  If all works out well in the future I was going to setup a small box computer for the Church and have the Hammond and Sampletank 4SE loaded on it for us to use.  This way I don't have to worry about it is my reasoning.  Of course this Covid-19 Pandemic has put that idea on long-term hold :(

• Great Idea 1

On 11/13/2021 at 5:23 AM, cclarry said:

Double up if you can...

Trying to understand this.  If something was previously purchased, I thought we couldn't "double up" unless we transferred the original purchase. And if we got something in the Group Buy as a promotion, it cannot be selected.  I did a Venn diagram but can figure out what lies outside of those two that can be doubled up.  I defer to the expertise of those of you who have some these kinds of things.  

5 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Trying to understand this.  If something was previously purchased, I thought we couldn't "double up" unless we transferred the original purchase. And if we got something in the Group Buy as a promotion, it cannot be selected.  I did a Venn diagram but can figure out what lies outside of those two that can be doubled up.  I defer to the expertise of those of you who have some these kinds of things.  

Hence the "If you can"...some products can still be picked...even though you already own them, and THAT is what was
being referred to...

I'm down to one last pick. @ALC's spreadsheets were invaluable in figuring out what I didn't already have. 

I bought the AmpliTube Leslie in 2018. I can't transfer it because after two other transfers (B-3X and Philharmonik)  it's not letting me do any more so I can't get my promo copy. Help me Obi Wan @Peter - IK Multimedia . I've submitted a support request twice but didn't receive a ticket.

Thanks

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

I'm down to one last pick. @ALC's spreadsheets were invaluable in figuring out what I didn't already have. 

I bought the AmpliTube Leslie in 2018. I can't transfer it because after two other transfers (B-3X and Philharmonik)  it's not letting me do any more so I can't get my promo copy. Help me Obi Wan @Peter - IK Multimedia . I've submitted a support request twice but didn't receive a ticket.

Thanks

If you get the message "You have reached your limit of transfers" just email support and they'll reset them!

2 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

I needed it myself to keep track of my purchases from previous group buys and especially the Amplitube a la carte freebies.  Glad it was useful to someone else.

• Like 4