IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

So we have a month to finish picking our freebies, right? Pretty sure that's what's been said a few times but want to confirm now that the GB is over.

Edit: Ok nevermind, found the details...

IMPORTANT NOTICE for all participants
Please note that you can claim your free products from your IK User Area for a period of 30 days after the closing date of the promotion. Claims for promotional products cannot be made after 30 days following the closing date of the promotion. So please remember to claim your free products as soon as you can!

Thanks everyone for a fun time around here throughout the promotion!

Edited by Luc
  • Like 5

It's officially over!! What a ride. 

I wasn't even gonna get in on it at all. Then I did get.in at lowest level. Then they upped the ante and I was in at the top tier!! 

I won't use all my freebies, but it still was the best plugin sale ever!! It's gonna be remembered on down the line as a before and after date!!!

Well done IK! Well done.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Will be more when the last minute hardware shoppers register their new  toys!

@Peter - IK Multimedia   Can you post the final tally in a couple of weeks :D

We'll definitely be reminding people that they should register that hardware as soon as they receive it!  Also, hopefully some people realize that they technically could still purchase qualifying hardware in an actual store (like the Guitar Center opening in my backyard - Savannah, GA - this week) if they want to squeak in.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

56 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

We'll definitely be reminding people that they should register that hardware as soon as they receive it!  Also, hopefully some people realize that they technically could still purchase qualifying hardware in an actual store (like the Guitar Center opening in my backyard - Savannah, GA - this week) if they want to squeak in.

You devil you

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

You devil you

If I still lived in NJ, sure, there's some devil lore (and requisite pro sports team based on said lore) but now it would be more ghosts or pirates (which are actually combined for our upcoming new hockey team the "Ghost Pirates" - no lie, that's what they went with).

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Hey @Peter - IK Multimedia, thanks for all your help during this group buy. Mucho appreciated!

You're welcome, happy to help.  Thanks to everybody for spreading the word and for the "friendly" competition about Fred length.

• Like 4

On 10/24/2021 at 12:57 AM, Grem said:

At this moment, I am of the belief that 23% CPU for 6 instances of AT5 is not really all that high.

Interesting. Are you able to do tracking (e.g. at 48kHz/64 samples) without any drops or crackles?

I'm quite disappointed that my i7 4790K/4.0GHz CPU is not able to handle anything above 10% without issues.  And for IK products it is not a problem to exceed this value with just few instances of AT5 or ST4.  

EDIT:  I didn't find an initial reason yet but it is  definitely not my CPU fault.   My testing project with 3 AT5, 2 ST4, Jamstix and Modo Bass tracks works flawlessly even at 30% CPU with this mandatory condition - none of  VST editor (AT5, ST4, Jamstix) may be opened.

So I suppose something is wrong between Reaper, my embedded graphics Intel HD 4600 and Win 10. 

Anyway, I'm glad my CPU is capable enough to drive several AT5 & ST4 tracks together.

Edited by filo

23 hours ago, filo said:

something is wrong between Reaper, my embedded graphics Intel HD 4600

I am starting to question my decision to go with my first non gpu dedicated PC. I get the same thing sometimes. Open  a few plugin windows and it get stutter, playback problems.

• Thanks 1