IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

10 minutes ago, Steve Patrick said:

I was going to get a second MixBox license for the voiceover suite but I'm not able to select it as another freebie.  My mouse won't go to it...even the up down keys don't work...it looks like I can't pick anything I already own...is this correct???

Correct...sort of.  Things that come "in a bundle" i.e. TS 3 Max, if you don't already own "individuals", the individual
products will still show up as available, but anything that you bought, or got free in another promotion or group by, you can't pick again

Edited by cclarry

7 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

@Steve PatrickOl Pal this is interesting. I bought the DI thingy last year and it came with a free Amp 5 license. I was able to select Amp 5 as a freebie, now I can sell the DI and still have Amp 5. I would check with support, maybe @Peter - IK Multimediacould let us know if there is a way to add second licenses. 
t

If it is greyed out you are not able to choose it again as you and others are correct that bundled/collection/etc items won't be greyed out though.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

@Peter - IK MultimediaI guess support is very busy with all the new customers. I put in a ticket (9034071) about sync issues with the UNO drum and Ableton a week ago and still haven't heard anything except for the confirmation. Any insights on the backlog?

I'm not sure but I'll send your ticket number in to our Support Manager.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Already on sale with the 49.99 intro pricing so it won't be on sale this year for sure

Just fooling around with you Pete :D

If it still is at the intro price towards the end of the year I'll probably pick it up.