IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy (Continued)

marlowg01

4 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

2.  I would say to keep the OP updated but that tends to always be Larry and that would be too much to ask of the man that never sleeps! :)

Apparently the OP disappeared a few weeks ago....so that would REALLY be some work!

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

GB Suggestions next time?

I don't think those suggestions will ever be implemented. These forum discussions (AKA FAQ) drive these sales!! If they had a place to have all their questions answered, not many would hang around here for the answer!! And the more you hang around here.... you get the idea!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Thanks, I am out of the ^$99 tier freebies and left with only $79 picks which is why I asked.

GB Suggestions next time?
1.  There should be an updated FAQ for these types of threads as I know many of the same questions get asked.  It would also be a good place for manufacturer rep's AKA Peter to correct and clarify.
2.  I would say to keep the OP updated but that tends to always be Larry and that would be too much to ask of the man that never sleeps! :)

I would give you one of mine if I could. I have 14 freebies at $149.99 leftover that I cannot use!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Yep, I've got 5 $79 choices I can't use.  Oh well, 1st world yadayada.

Hey, you want real world problem: eating my nails waiting for Larry to say its good, we can't now pick our freebies! Patience is so tuff when you got GAS! 🤣

Well, I cheated, but still got a few ones to pick. I consider myself lucky I didn't own enough IK stuff to not be able to use all my 48 freebies. Incredible, at 48 freebies, I still need to pick and choose! 😋

• Like 1

So, again with the repeated questions RE: Transfers of IK software, the only way to tell is on our My Products page and by clicking on the Serials/License button and IF a Transfer option shows, we CAN transfer.

Is that correct??

I ask for a friend who wants to use there unusable freebie choices :) 

6 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

So, again with the repeated questions RE: Transfers of IK software, the only way to tell is on our My Products page and by clicking on the Serials/License button and IF a Transfer option shows, we CAN transfer.

Is that correct??

I ask for a friend who wants to use there unusable freebie choices :) 

Correct...

Transfer fee is $19.99 and you have to buy a Transfer "Credit" in the Credits section.  This will allow you to transfer
any ONE license that is transferable.  Be mindful that "Transfers" have a limited number, and sometimes you'll get the
Message "Transfer Limit has been reached", in which case you'll have to contact support to have the limit reset.

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Be mindful that "Transfers" have a limited number, and sometimes you'll get the
Message "Transfer Limit has been reached", in which case you'll have to contact support to have the limit reset.

Typical IKM!

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

for those still looking for items in the lower tiers. ny best <$99 picks have been

- hugh pdgham drums

- then the various AT 5 items from the MAX collection. I used the Nu-Tron 3 on a keyboard with a vintage compressor in front of it, and it sounded amazing. For non-guitar players, don't understandable the usefulness of the effects in AT5 with amp and cabs disabled.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Bought in 4 times and I'll still be missing something like 5 pieces of gear after using them all.  

Ahoy shipmate!  I would have had every possible pick with my 4 GBs until the late additions were added.  Mind you, I much prefer getting the X-pedal emulations rather than redundant cabs.  I will miss three (all from the AT5 collection)-  the two mics and a cab to be un-chosen later :)